Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Abandoned by my parents because of my face"

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Sad as fuck man :feelsbadman:

Jesus this world is so cruel

Last edited:
And they deny lookism, it's pure lethal lookism at play. Inceldom is just one of it's many consequences.

mogs me cause white

I was just about to make a post about this video. All incels need to see this video if they have any doubt about the importance of looks. Imagine. Being abandoned by the people who gave you birth all because genetic recombination went wrong when the sperm hit the egg. Life is fking brutal. Funny fact, in this video he mentions getting a short bit of attention from a women (ofc she breaks it off a little later) but anys he states he got confident AFTER getting a date with the girl not before. Confidence comes with experience, you cant get it if all your experiencing is negative shet your entire life!

Brutal video, only future technological advancements will bring the pernicious aspects of human behaviour under control.

I admire him for remaining sane and living up to his 30s. I'd probably have shot myself early if I had his condition. However, unlike us, he probably gets a lot of support because his problem is identified and acknowledged. Shit's still brutal.

And they deny lookism, it's pure lethal lookism at play. Inceldom is just one of it's many consequences.
Unironically enough, lookism is the reason for racism. If blacks for example, were all 7 feet tyrones like jews like to pretend they are, literally no one would give a fuck about them being violent or low IQ

Unironically enough, lookism is the reason for racism. If blacks for example, were all 7 feet tyrones like jews like to pretend they are, literally no one would give a fuck about them being violent or low IQ
Even in the animal kingdom mothers abandon runt infants in the litter, it's like this everywhere. It's a gone case if you're born an incel tbh.

Funny fact, in this video he mentions getting a short bit of attention from a women (ofc she breaks it off a little later) but anys he states he got confident AFTER getting a date with the girl not before. Confidence comes with experience, you cant get it if all your experiencing is negative shet your entire life!
It also shows how easy it is to make a man happy. She just acknowledged him and he turned into a puppy for her.