Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over AAYAN DAVIS MUST KNOW ITS OVER

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I'm serious, Aayan Davis scrubbed his image off the searchable internet. You used to be able to find his coding bio.

2022 10 14 23 46 35 aayan davis   Google Search

Aayan loves coffee, sports, and technology. He's always on the verge to learn something new, meet new people and explore the world.

This is all I could find

Last edited:
I'm serious, Aayan Davis scrubbed his image off the searchable internet. You used to be able to find his coding bio.

View attachment 693609

Aayan loves coffee, sports, and technology. He's always on the verge to learn something new, meet new people and explore the world.

This is all I could find
not over for him, he can still betabuxx a pregnant single mom of 2 (three baby-daddies) with his 500k/year salary from the silicon valley.

of course, the "romance" will not last, but the alimony and Child-support payments will. Lots of foids would pretend to be attracted to him in order to score 30% of his income. No doubts about that. The question should be: is he willing to get divorce-raped? expropriated? Plundered? Ja oder Nein?

If he answers no, it's over.

If he answers yes, it's not over until the foid says it's over. When he finally is bankrupt, he goes MGTOW to poke fun on incels and claim he has "withdrawn" from the relationship market, while in fact he was sucked dry and discarded...

Last edited:
Lots of foids
not even.

I have this Chang doctor I know that's seriously dating single moms with 3 kids-- granted they were attractive for having kids, but still

not even.

I have this Chang doctor I know that's seriously dating single moms with 3 kids-- granted they were attractive for having kids, but still
Read the previous line:

three baby-daddies

"lots of foids" does not mean lots of virgin nulliparous 9/10 18 yo foids.

It means lots of single moms with 3 baby daddies. That is explicit in my post.