Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a youtube channel about a guy betabuxing a gold digger

I

incel

Officer
★★★
this guy is beta, a former callofduty player and scammer. now he has found a girlfriend and he shells out thousands of dollars each month to take her on trips around the world. he surprises her in the most cringy ways with cakes, jewlery, and love letters.

(this is not the first time hes done this. this is his 4th girlfreind who he uses youtube money to get. every time the girl cheats on him or breaks up for no reason then he posts a video of him crying and begging for the girl)

this guy has major oneitis. he ask for permission to touch her ass or kiss her. lol. he even made her co-owner of his t-shirt company while she sits on her ass all day doing nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM8kgDhfVwYpjsDUvzGXg2Q/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

>former callofduty player and scammer
what happened, spoonfeed me

lmao. these are the kind of cucks who hate on incels.

They should make a show where dudes leech off wymyn. Oh wait, that would be 'rude'

BedTundy said:
>former callofduty player and scammer
what happened, spoonfeed me

When the gaming community hates you, time to find a new community.

I thought this guy was done, but he is one clever motherfucker. Now he is using all the money he scammed to make videos with.

SeWFwvk.jpg

Here's how she looks like without all of the makeup frauding.

23347581_128391504541479_5622680431817129984_n.jpg

No makeup.

Men are so superior, it's not even funny. I want to be gay.