Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A year of the death of schery6

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
About a year since he roped @Friezacel @The Enforcer @Zer0/∞ @DarkStarDown @RealSchizo @Ci Jey @subhuman @EpsteinTruther41 @DespressedCurryCel1 @CrossesArk @gael28 @To koniec @Kamikaze @Grim_Reaper @Rabbi Schneerson @My Name Jeff @lonelysince2006 @JestER

Rip to schery6

Schery6
@Deleted member 41104

Rest in peace

@RREEEEEEEEE @Blackpill Monk

RIP

there is user i know also roped who was friend of my friend here, i hope both found peace.

RIP

I never got a chance to interact with him sadly.

He didn't deserve this.

RIP, he was a real nigga

December 28, 2006 – June 2, 2023

Brutal. He did what I couldn't.

RIP.

@ElTruecel Did the school district refuse to allow him to be homeschooled or his mother didn't want to?

Damn 16 years old too. Cruel world we live in. and btw when you kill yourself for a foid she goes around and laughs at you with other people because she thinks a rapist, a sub5 died which makes her feel safe. Every foid that made schery6 suicidal will go to hell InshAllah.

December 28, 2006 – June 2, 2023

Brutal. He did what I couldn't.

RIP.

@ElTruecel Did the school district refuse to allow him to be homeschooled or his mother didn't want to?
School district I believe

I hope he's enjoying his 72 virgins in Incelhalla.

How did you guys find out that he roped?

Was there a news story on this??

How did you guys find out that he roped?

Was there a news story on this??
There was and it was confirmed in an article also by his own parents who made a gofund me to cover his funeral.

Was it really because his alleged e-girlfriend left him?

16 is too young, but I understand it seeing his pic there. RIP.

RIP, I remember interacting with him on Discord.

Wasn't he bullied heavily at school?

I have to say, now that I think about it, I feel a bit guilty; we should have done more to help him.

May he rest in peace in Incelborea for all time, alongside all the Saints & Der Führer himself.

RIP, I remember interacting with him on Discord.

Wasn't he bullied heavily at school?
From what I read of his old threads he was bullied younger but as he got older he was simply outcasted not directly bullied. He mainly rotted by himself or like with 1 or 2 other friends supposedly but didn’t like seeing all the friendships + couples in school

RIP i miss him

Too young he should have endured more

Rest in peace bro. us both we’re basically living through the same struggle but you’ve found your peace I’ll see you on the other side :cryfeels:

I hope your in jannah bro, enjoying the life you never had but always wanted

RIP

time flys super fast

From what I read of his old threads he was bullied younger but as he got older he was simply outcasted not directly bullied. He mainly rotted by himself or like with 1 or 2 other friends supposedly but didn’t like seeing all the friendships + couples in school
literally my high school life

rip

apparently he was also repeatedly told to rope on looksmax which probably played a part

About a year since he roped @Friezacel @The Enforcer @Zer0/∞ @DarkStarDown @RealSchizo @Ci Jey @subhuman @EpsteinTruther41 @DespressedCurryCel1 @CrossesArk @gael28 @To koniec @Kamikaze @Grim_Reaper @Rabbi Schneerson @My Name Jeff @lonelysince2006 @JestER

Rip to schery6

Schery6
@Deleted member 41104
I remember seeing him post his face on looksmax when I used to lurk there and I just knew it was over for him and saw all the normie looksmax faggots bullying him

Idk how long after that but I saw he killed himself
Sad to see I thought people were joking about him getting ran over by the train

Thats a horrible way to die but Ill admit that takes some fucking balls he must have been completely done with life to do it like that

I heard he had a brutal life and got bullied
It annoys me some people are born just to fucking suffer there was probably nothing in his life that made it worth living at all
I hope he rests in peace

Rest in peace.

I hope you're at peace now brocel:heart:

Rsst in peace for that brocel, btw does this site allows 16 year olds too?

Rest in peace

SCHERY LIVES
His memory lives through our struggle

Utterly brutal tbh

That's horrible to hear. RIP brother.

Never got to know him

Jesus states three types of eunuchs as 1) eunuchs by birth, 2) people who were made eunuchs by men, and 3) people who choose to live as eunuchs for the kingdom's sake. The first two types are the result of either humans' or nature's doing.