Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a world where every guy was blackpilled

C

CHRIS2626

Banned
-
I can’t SLEEP! I just keep thinking and fantasizing about this what if in an alternate universe every guy was just a blackpill???? Imagine how awesome society would be guys would stop chasing after girls and stop trying to ascend bro we could even take away the rights of women reducing them to nothing but our breeding tools for pleasure only fans would never even exist men would be so much happier women pollute society! They are useless I always see dudes chasing after the girl practically embarrassing their selves just to get laid and they get their heartbroken by a fucking low tier Stacy foid that’s why I never chased and that’s why I don’t even have a onetis when you’re truly blackpilled u don’t even think of ascending anymore you just start realize that all women are the same useless copies of each other I wish all men where blackpill life would be so much better and I’m so glad I was blackpilled so young

i think deep down everyone knows....

theres only people in denial

You're obviously an infiltrator

foids manipulate us

Why the hell am I an infiltrator?

theres only people in denial
People in denial are fucking cucks they should just take the blackpill already and stop trying to fit in with these normies being an incel is in our dna we were born to be and incel they shouldn’t deny what they were born to be