Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A word on selection bias.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
A lot of you probably feel like killing yourself when you read statistics on how often people have sex, their average number of partners, virginity loss, etc. But I think it's important to recognize that it doesn't necessarily reflect reality. It might be a case of survivorship or sampling bias. For example, it's possible that they're only surveying couples or college educated, upper-middle class white people. Not to mention the fact that most men are fuckin liars and greatly exaggerate their sex lives to cope. When I compare these statistics with real life observations, it simply doesn't add up. Especially for ethnics - I can tell you right now these guys are not getting laid unless they're thugmaxxed, in which case they won't be filling out surveys in the first place.

However, I still think that women and the top 20% of men are having sex often. I'm merely suggesting that there are more sex deprived men than the stats would have you believe. It's similar to how normies flex hard on social media but lead boring, miserable lives in reality. Every worthless piece of shit acts like they're a celebrity, but when they die no one will remember them. JFL, we live in a world of copes and lies.

Reminder that the wage gap myth was based on (((statistics))).

Last edited:
Agree on most guys being chronically deprived of sex, but I don't think it's comparable to being an incel. Even if the average normie has (for example) a two month relationship every three years, he'll have sex hundreds of times in his life.

I first thought that statistics were bull but tbh Chads must have tons of sex.

Fuck sex I want to look normal

87% of boys aged 13-16 reported totally having sex.

Yeah 80/20 is false. More like 90/10

Most "scientific studies" are (((propaganda))) funded by (((them))). I don't believe a word of them.