Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion a word for IT lurkers

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
so let me step into your shoes and POV first. maybe you don't like "muh misogyny" or whatever. you all call us losers and self-loathers. but if we truly are self-loathing losers, wouldn't the viable option to be help us at all costs? it's like the blm protestors who think punching nazis in the face will change their mind on blacks but all it does is fuel their hatred even more, meanwhile blacks who actually sit down with white supremacists and speak to them get better results, exhibit A: daryl davis. im not implying i think i need or want mental help from you cucks, however, i do think it's hypocritical to call us losers and self-loathers and recommend us therapy, meanwhile running an entire forum dedicated to mercilessly bullying us and putting up our vents/rants for hundreds of people to point their fingers at and laugh at. don't claim to care about mental health and then make fun of some of the most emotionally damaged group of people. that's all, fuck you guys
and for my brocels, no this isn't me saying that we need help for our beliefs, i genuinely do believe everything the scientific blackpill holds, however i do think if they DID want to try to get to us and end inceldom for good, they're going about it in a even more hurtful way

Last edited:
494px-Neoliberalism.jpg

Cuck tears logic

Nah they don't want to end Inceldom, that was NevER their goal, they want to insult/mock Incels and lump us with Niceguys, Mgtows, and PUAs as apart of the Manosphere Mafia. If there was no more Incel spaces to stalk, they would move on to non-incel niceguy's and abusive boyfriends who are not Incel because they are good looking and had sex.
TL DR: They just want to Insult us.

What else would you expect from bullies? :smonk: