Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Woman's Job Is For Sex and To Make Babies

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Women should be home making babies. They should not be working in high level fields.
I applaud all men that pump and dump. They knock a woman up and then dump her.
Look at all the movie stars that knock women up and then dump them, like Eddy Murphy, Tiger Woods, Drake, Rap Stars. Men that pump and dump are my heroes.

Why should guys stay home with the babies, changing diapers, when they can be out partying, having sex. Just use the women for your own physical lust, and when you get done with her, throw her away like a piece of tissue paper. Taking care of the baby is women's work. Most men agree with me, since there are a lot of unwed mothers, stuck home with the kid. I know I'll never get sex, but I can take great pleasure when a man abandons a woman with kids.

Remember men. There are always plenty of more women - like on Tinder. Sex is just a swipe away.
I know I'll never get sex, but at least I can have the satisfaction of seeing women in misery.
They'll never have the experience of a loving husband, who will help raise their kid.

Remember women, The man just used you to satisfy his own urges. He never loved you. Perhaps the reason he abandoned you is because you have s--t personality, or not pretty any more. You say you dumped him because you're better off without him, but we all know that's just a cope.

Now I know there are women that will say their children are a great joy, and that is true, but here is an analogy:
Traveling, seeing the Eiffel Tower, Fireworks, Movies, music are all great joys, but they are MUCH better when doing it with someone you love.

Having a man to help with the kids, give you a needed break, drive you to the supermarket (or get the food himself), drive the kids to school or trips, be there for you, is a joy you unwed mothers will never have.

Last edited:
It must suck for you most of all out of all of us to witness society change the way it did.

I agree entirely. Men especially better abandon the cucked teenybopper idea of "love" as it's commonly portrayed nowadays quick. There can and should be love in relationships but think about it...ever seen your grandparents hugging and kissing on each other and buying each other rings and shit? No, it's a glorified business arrangement, which is more loving and leads to greater fulfillment especially if they have children.

Very wise advise from a video game

I agree entirely. Men especially better abandon the cucked teenybopper idea of "love" as it's commonly portrayed nowadays quick. There can and should be love in relationships but think about it...ever seen your grandparents hugging and kissing on each other and buying each other rings and shit? No, it's a glorified business arrangement, which is more loving and leads to greater fulfillment especially if they have children.

Idk bro, I wish I could've died with my teenage gf. Yet I never got one, and I'm still alive.

Idk bro, I wish I could've died with my teenage gf. Yet I never got one, and I'm still alive.
Sure bro. It's fine for snot nosed teenyboppers to be fools in love.

a woman's job is what chad tells her

a woman's job is what chad tells her
:feelsthink:
Fucking based tbh.The reason why foids are acting like complete retards nowadays is because the lack of morally uptight chads telling them to behave

Their new jobs should be to keep their prisons and camps tidy tbh. They screwed everything up out here so the government's should just put them there.

Their new jobs should be to keep their prisons and camps tidy tbh. They screwed everything up out here so the government's should just put them there.