Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A woman spoke to me about sex for the first time in my entire life!!!???

Im 29 years old and yesterday a woman talked to me about sex for the first time in my entire life.
So basically I‘m commuting with a woman to work everyday. She is a 48 year old immigrant woman from an eastern european shithole and doesn‘t have a car or a driverslicense. So she uses me to get to work and pays me 25 bucks each week. Yesterday I didnt sleep well and while I was driving she asked me, why I was so tired. I told her that I didnt sleep enough and believe it or not she tells me:“ I know your problem, you need a girlfriend and sex, that‘s normal and just life“. So there you have it from a womans mouth. As a male you need sex to function. Thats just a simple fact of life. I guess she is so low inhib because she is from an eastern block society and not degraded by western influence.

To be honest, I find her to be attractive for her age. She is literally a blonde milf. I would definitely fuck her if I could but it‘s never going to happen. I‘m now so depressed because of this stupid cunt for telling me the truth.:feelsrope:
you honestly should try to get her as a fuck buddy

she tells me:“ I know your problem, you need a girlfriend and sex, that‘s normal and just life“.
She definitely doesn’t post on IncelTears. Then she would tell you that you don’t need sex and it’s just all in your mind :lul::lul::lul:

How do I do that?
Should I just ask her, if she wants to fuck me?
no. Do you know if she is single? Or has children? All of these will play into what she responds with.
Don't ask her to fuck lol. Maybe ask her if she wants to get lunch or something with you some time?
Start simple at first, if she says yes and you guys start doing lunch and shit then try to progress it to going on walks or to other public places. Honestly get her comfortable with you before you try being like "hey baby you wanna fuck" lol.
Who knows if she ends up liking you enough maybe she will ask you out first. Cope but you never know.
@IamLost honestly if she's comfortable to be alone with you in a car and to talk to you about sex then you might have a shot at this

Last edited:
Youre 6,3
She obviously wants sex with you.

are you really ugly?