Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A woman spoke to me about sex for the first time in my entire life!!!???

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
Im 29 years old and yesterday a woman talked to me about sex for the first time in my entire life.
So basically I‘m commuting with a woman to work everyday. She is a 48 year old immigrant woman from an eastern european shithole and doesn‘t have a car or a driverslicense. So she uses me to get to work and pays me 25 bucks each week. Yesterday I didnt sleep well and while I was driving she asked me, why I was so tired. I told her that I didnt sleep enough and believe it or not she tells me:“ I know your problem, you need a girlfriend and sex, that‘s normal and just life“. So there you have it from a womans mouth. As a male you need sex to function. Thats just a simple fact of life. I guess she is so low inhib because she is from an eastern block society and not degraded by western influence.

To be honest, I find her to be attractive for her age. She is literally a blonde milf. I would definitely fuck her if I could but it‘s never going to happen. I‘m now so depressed because of this stupid cunt for telling me the truth.:feelsrope:

It's the norm, it's her method of manipulating you by stopping paying you and getting her to ride free spins without her ever fucking with you.
Hearing you talk about sex makes you weak, being an incel man you will remain in the clutches of that parasitic beast. You'll probably stay here in forum pretending she doesn't care while she destroys you

It's the norm, it's her method of manipulating you by stopping paying you and getting her to ride free spins without her ever fucking with you.
Hearing you talk about sex makes you weak, being an incel man you will remain in the clutches of that parasitic beast. You'll probably stay here in forum pretending she doesn't care while she destroys you
I know she is trying to manipulate me. I want to get rid of her, but I need that fuel money. The good thing about her is, she pays me up front. Life as a poorcel sucks.

Just rubbing it in your face. What a bitch.

Is she married and does she have kids?

there is 0 women at my work.
I can't even think of the last time a foid made any attempt to talk to me.

Instead of 25 bucks, you should ask her for sex as payment.

Like weekly or daily fucking, blowjobs, etc.

Is she married and does she have kids?
No, she is divorced and has two children and 4 grandchildren already. She started breeding at a young age unlike her western counterparts.

No, she is divorced and has two children and 4 grandchildren already. She started breeding at a young age unlike her western counterparts.
Ok, do you think you have slim chance for a sex? Maybe she would because you are much younger.

LOL!!. :whatfeels:

@Emba this is supposed to be your life by now. All these retarded youngcels are supposed to call you sir (in a sane world).

Fucking post-wall sharmuta. No one asked her for advice.

Ok, do you think you have slim chance for a sex? Maybe she would because you are much younger.
I guess no but how can I know for certain? Should i just straight out ask her to fuck me? How should i proceed further? I have nothing to loose.

I guess no but how can I know for certain? Should i just straight out ask her to fuck me? How should i proceed further? I have nothing to loose.
Beats me, i have zero experience with woman. Maybe invite her to a caffe or something, maybe older foids are more direct, you could offer her a cup of coffee at your place.

Demand sex as payment, instead of money

If she refuses, stop driving her around permanently

I'm no expert but I feel like that was an offer
Maybe she would rather just give you some pussy rather than pay the $25

edit: Just saw that you're 6'3" so that's almost assuredly the case please go die and take your roastie whore with you tall"""""cel"""""

Cut off all communication with her as soon as possible

???
You don't make any sense
The bitch pays for fuel, she hasn't manipulated him in anyway
Plus her eggs have long dried up

I'm no expert but I feel like that was an offer
Maybe she would rather just give you some pussy rather than pay the $25

edit: Just saw that you're 6'3" so that's almost assuredly the case please go die and take your roastie whore with you tall"""""cel"""""
Do they even want sex at 48

Have more conversations with her and and find out what she's into, she might be into having sex with you who knows.

???
You don't make any sense
The bitch pays for fuel, she hasn't manipulated him in anyway
Plus her eggs have long dried up
Manipulation is a slow, very slow practice. She hit him in his sweet spot with that sentence, and the reasons she said it might be different. Just as you may have said it to stop paying for fuel in the future, you may have said it for any other reason in bad faith.

"Her eggs have long dried up" :bluepill:
She can always obtain that she want :feelsjuice:
Cut off all communication with her as soon as possible

Dude just offer her for sex instead of her payment. she brought up the subject first so obviously she can't call you creepy for offering. 48yo is granny tier but better than nothing.

Dude just offer her for sex instead of her payment. she brought up the subject first so obviously she can't call you creepy for offering. 48yo is granny tier but better than nothing.
Could end him up in jail

I know your problem, you need a girlfriend and sex, that‘s normal and just life“
If it was me I would have told her - "Maybe you could help me with that?" (not joking). You just described and old ass woman who probably isn't getting much attention these days and she seems somewhat sympathetic to your situation

In fact its really weird for a woman to even say what she said, she may have been trying to lead the conversation in that direction to get you to make advances

Last edited:
You should stop driving her

you think people don't want to fuck just cause they're old?
I'm only 27 and I already want it a lot less than when I was 21. My parents are 50 and I'm certain they're not getting any

I'm only 27 and I already want it a lot less than when I was 21. My parents are 50 and I'm certain they're not getting any
i have workmates in their late 20s/early 30s who regularly fuck women in their 50s

i have workmates in their late 20s/early 30s who regularly fuck women in their 50s

How do you know this and why would they even want to fuck women in their 50s? Where are they meeting them?

If it was me I would have told her - "Maybe you could help me with that?" (not joking). You just described and old ass woman who probably isn't getting much attention these days and she seems somewhat sympathetic to your situation

In fact its really weird for a woman to even say what she said, she may have been trying to lead the conversation in that direction to get you to make advances
She is still getting a lot of attention. I see how she flirts with men at our workplace everyday, some of the men are even married or have girlfriends.
And when she said those things I was shocked and didn't say anything, I don't know how to handle this situation.

How can you be so tall and trucel?

Simple... ugly face.

Demand sex from her instead of payment

That way instead of money, she will pay you back with sex/blowjobs

Brutal Chad Pill

Has drivers license and carpools with milfs
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Also Brag thread
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Also Reported
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

You've become a targeted individual. IT has graduated to organized gangstalking, make sure to check yourself for implanted devices

why are you giving lifts u cuck.

Foids talk about sex all the time, i over heard a stupid cunt walking with some cuck about how she regrets sleeping with him. She said it out loud enough for people around her to hear. She knew people will hear her talk about sex and start cumming right there imagining what its like. Foids are pure evil that enjoy using sex to feel atractive

She is 48!! Why do you care about her opinion. She is just projecting her desperation on you because she is old so no chad is interested on her, she needs sex from Chad not from you.

If that whore EVER opens her mouth with the words sex in it, MAKE her suck your cock. No excuses.

Suifuel when women can guess you have no sex life

Im 29 years old and yesterday a woman talked to me about sex for the first time in my entire life.
So basically I‘m commuting with a woman to work everyday. She is a 48 year old immigrant woman from an eastern european shithole and doesn‘t have a car or a driverslicense. So she uses me to get to work and pays me 25 bucks each week. Yesterday I didnt sleep well and while I was driving she asked me, why I was so tired. I told her that I didnt sleep enough and believe it or not she tells me:“ I know your problem, you need a girlfriend and sex, that‘s normal and just life“. So there you have it from a womans mouth. As a male you need sex to function. Thats just a simple fact of life. I guess she is so low inhib because she is from an eastern block society and not degraded by western influence.

To be honest, I find her to be attractive for her age. She is literally a blonde milf. I would definitely fuck her if I could but it‘s never going to happen. I‘m now so depressed because of this stupid cunt for telling me the truth.:feelsrope:
She talked about sex in a non-sequitur way, so she at least acknowledges your sexuality. You are also 6’3. Go claim your pussy :feelsseriously:

Why don’t you follow her advice and get a gf and have sex then?