Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A woman in London begged me for money

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I am visiting a town in London and when I walked out of the supermarket after buying junk food this immigrant woman came up to me saying she can't afford food. I gave her 50p as I try to be an empathetic truecel, after she took the money she had the nerve to say "please can I have a full pound as I can't afford food". I said I needed it for a train. She then asked this negro and he blanked her.

Cuck. You should have said “i have a job for you, it’s real handy work” and made her give you a blowjob for the full pound

"It's not going to suck itself."

Should've told her it's not your problem and walked away:lul::lul:

Missed the chance to ascend, you're a volcel now

Should have blanked her.

Should've slapped the crap out of her. Nobody would give a fuck since she's an immigrant

I remember I was at a bus station and a stupid deaf foid handed out cards asking for money to everyone there. Fortunately my bus came so I packed up and left

I am visiting a town in London and when I walked out of the supermarket after buying junk food this immigrant woman came up to me saying she can't afford food. I gave her 50p as I try to be an empathetic truecel, after she took the money she had the nerve to say "please can I have a full pound as I can't afford food". I said I needed it for a train. She then asked this negro and he blanked her.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

keep your head high and ignore these people
I keep walking not even turning my head for them
If they start talking to you "Go away" is enough