Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR A woman can be a single mother, stripper, literal crack whore in her 20s then become a norwegian princess in the royal family

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Look at you studying and wage slaving for minimum shekels a month when :feelsclown:

When Crown Prince Haakon of Norway announced that his girlfriend, 28-year-old Mette-Marit Tjessem Hoiby, would be the future Queen, many Norwegians were horrified. :feelsclown:

Why would the prince choose a single mother as his bride? To make matters worse, she was a 'commoner'. Surely, he could find a partner with royal blood?

There were fears the prince's choice would mean an end to the monarchy. :feelsclown:

Mette-Marit, a former waitress with a wild past involving partying and recreational drugs back in the 90s was not quite the fairy tale princess people expected the Crown Prince to choose as his bride. :feelsclown:

As a single mother who was once a fixture on Norway's partying scene, she was a far cry from the usual model of a future queen.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5ekN38NlYS/?igsh=eWx3emd5bzEzamtx

ugly bitch should have overdosed

God exists boyos he loves you very much :society:

Very grapeable when she was younger

@Fat Link pin the rope so i can rope mango

“Why would the prince choose a commoner and alleged former slut to be his bride?”

Because she sucks a mean dick that’s why! :feelskek:
Barack Obama GIF by PBS News

Because foids like fairy tales about cinderella and Disney cartoons of the 1990s. Yes, she is an ordinary poor peasant woman whom a prince will fall in love with and make her a queen and save her from an evil stepmother.

Women's TOTAL enslavement and oppression when?

“Why would the prince choose a commoner and alleged former slut to be his bride?”

Because she sucks a mean dick that’s why! :feelskek:
Barack Obama GIF by PBS News
Royal dick sucking skills made the incel prince's legs go numb. He couldnt do anything but accept her impressive CV mang

What kind of retard name is "mette".

Look at you studying and wage slaving for minimum shekels a month when :feelsclown:

View attachment 1232770

When Crown Prince Haakon of Norway announced that his girlfriend, 28-year-old Mette-Marit Tjessem Hoiby, would be the future Queen, many Norwegians were horrified. :feelsclown:

Why would the prince choose a single mother as his bride? To make matters worse, she was a 'commoner'. Surely, he could find a partner with royal blood?

There were fears the prince's choice would mean an end to the monarchy. :feelsclown:

Mette-Marit, a former waitress with a wild past involving partying and recreational drugs back in the 90s was not quite the fairy tale princess people expected the Crown Prince to choose as his bride. :feelsclown:

As a single mother who was once a fixture on Norway's partying scene, she was a far cry from the usual model of a future queen.

That's because the current royalty are just Rothschild puppets. They probably survived because they decided to go along with the Rothschilds and Jew plans. Everyone is supposed to agecuck betabuxx dirty slut foids who are trash. Even the Rothschild puppets who are called royalty.

That's because the current royalty are just Rothschild puppets. They probably survived because they decided to go along with the Rothschilds and Jew plans. Everyone is supposed to agecuck betabuxx dirty slut foids who are trash. Even the Rothschild puppets who are called royalty.
What does that have to do with anything. He picked her himself

YOU CANNOT LOSE AS A FOID

He picked her himself because of WestERn values. Agecuckery and getting a filthy slut past her prime is modERn WestERn values.

That's why he chose her in the hope that it would give him popularity among leftists and foids. And if he had chosen a princess of royal blood, he would have been accused of some kind of arrogance and contempt for commoners. And so it's left-wing, progressive, fashionable.

In a democracy, any politician or king is forced to adapt to the majority, if the majority is damn left-wing, then he will marry a former whore and a single mother, in order to retain power and the monarchy.

Even men who have infinite choices choose to be cucks. Modern men deserve to be beaten to death.

Even men who have infinite choices choose to be cucks. Modern men deserve to be beaten to death.
Legit and these whores have the audacity to cry that there are no good men.

When every man i see around me is a simp.

Hate how easy women have it

Yea, foids are definitely oppressed and don't live on easy mode.

there was one very obscure tweet with like 17 likes with picture of dutch and spanish kings meeting and his thoughts how these days random influencer is more relevant than royals because he had no idea they even existed

death to european monarchs. All theyve done is slave away for jews.

I don’t care about rich elitist

She looks a bit jewy

If I was a prince I could pick better girls in 5 minutes of outside

View attachment 1232770

Norway need hitler back or Stalin or actual based leadER (in hitler world 2)

View attachment 1232770

In her defense. Some people can be unlucky. Dont get me wrong a shit load of women end up in those situations and it there fualt. But if she is willing to clean up then Ill giver her credit. And thats assuming she made the fuck ups. She could have just had bad luck.

Think of it like this. To all of you who lives with there parrents. Is it your fault for being with them at a adult age or the parrents fault? Living with parents and being reliant on them.

In her defense. Some people can be unlucky. Dont get me wrong a shit load of women end up in those situations and it there fualt. But if she is willing to clean up then Ill giver her credit. And thats assuming she made the fuck ups. She could have just had bad luck.

Think of it like this. To all of you who lives with there parrents. Is it your fault for being with them at a adult age or the parrents fault? Living with parents and being reliant on them.
Amazing

View attachment 1232770

Wished she overdosed

I hate my country with EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY! :feelsree:

FUCK YOU NORWAY!

Not defending it but being a stripper and drug user in Norway is different than in the United States.

Norway need hitler back or Stalin or actual based leadER (in hitler world 2)
Everyone finds your typing style really obnoxious and annoying

Not the point. It's how the world rewards foids. Then again I might just be talking to a foid-worshipper.
Edit: Yup! An out-of-touch and boomer-minded foid-worshipper. And spare me your 'what if a man...blah blah blah'. Your arguments lack certain acknowledgements about foid-privileges.
There is nothing to prove by moving out in this economy, especially as a man. Idk, how it pertains to a moral choice.

Last edited:

Thank you bro you changed my worldview.

@kay' Nigger I rope tonight and I take you with me.

Fucking niggers man hahahahaha what is this world anymrow.

Just stay abstinent and drug-free as a man and you will slay bro stay away from corruption and degeneracy. Be clean and follow an honest life ngltbhdedsrs.

You can say she sucked her way to the top.

Just nuke all the north part of europe