Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A woman approached me today as i was staring in a mirror...

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I was looking in the mirror and she walked behind me then she started a smalltalk about how different you look in mirrors and talked about her own hair how she is also often staring into different mirrors etc.... . She was drunk and since iam a fucking autist when it comes to longer talks with any person i didnt even know what to say. My head was empty, i just spitted out some standard answers like everybody does and then after a few minutes i told her that i dont have any time anymore. She also talked about how most men are sluts because they fuck every woman, meanwhile she was talking in the same sentence about excessive partying doing drugs, alc.. and fucking with other men. :lul: She was PSL 5/10 with a slut pheno, ofc extroverted as fuck. I realized how far iam behind when it comes to real talks with other persons.

I can’t even interact with men or kids IRL. I’m just that pathetic.

I can’t even interact with men or kids IRL. I’m just that pathetic.

Well i definitely can interact with any person, its just that i dont like it and i feel pretty uncomfortable with it. Its not anxiety, just straight awkwardness because i dont even know what i should say.

She wants your D

She also talked about how most men are sluts because they fuck every woman, meanwhile she was talking in the same sentence about excessive partying doing drugs, alc.. and fucking with other men.

I was looking in the mirror and she walked behind me then she started a smalltalk about how different you look in mirrors and talked about her own hair how she is also often staring into different mirrors etc.... . She was drunk and since iam a fucking autist when it comes to longer talks with any person i didnt even know what to say. My head was empty, i just spitted out some standard answers like everybody does and then after a few minutes i told her that i dont have any time anymore. She also talked about how most men are sluts because they fuck every woman, meanwhile she was talking in the same sentence about excessive partying doing drugs, alc.. and fucking with other men. :lul: She was PSL 5/10 with a slut pheno, ofc extroverted as fuck. I realized how far iam behind when it comes to real talks with other persons.
Virtue signalling thot. You probably would have caught an STI from that ratchet ho