Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A wise man once said

Jordan Barrett

Jordan Barrett

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
56
Online
0
That in order to be happy you need to
be yourself
 set an achievable goal and break the path down to small steps


what's your take on it
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
in orger to be happy you just need to
















have a nw1, forward growth maxilla and hooded eyes tbh
 
Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
103
Online
0
My take is that this advice is so vague that it's completely useless.
 
Jordan Barrett

Jordan Barrett

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
56
Online
0
Frenchy91 said:
in orger to be happy you just need to
















have a nw1, forward growth maxilla and hooded eyes tbh
[img=66x100]https://www.**********/uploads/avatars/avatar_406.png?dateline=1510161537[/img]


Gunnage said:
My take is that this advice is so vague that it's completely useless.

He said that the human nervous system is goal-oriented to back that up
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Jordan Barrett said:
That in order to be happy you need to
be yourself
 set an achievable goal and break the path down to small steps


what's your take on it

Go back to r/RedPill
 
Jordan Barrett

Jordan Barrett

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
56
Online
0
incelaman said:
Jordan Barrett said:
That in order to be happy you need to
be yourself
 set an achievable goal and break the path down to small steps


what's your take on it

Go back to r/RedPill

cope awhile
 
medaminemenyaui

medaminemenyaui

sand lands
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 29, 2022
Posts
1,461
Online
7d 14h 22m
why being yourself when you can be a 6'3" nordic white viking with blue eyes
 

Similar threads

RobertGarnicasAPedo
Replies
19
Views
392
RollD20
R
Feminism Sucks!
Replies
10
Views
293
Virginscarecrow999
Virginscarecrow999
Acion
Replies
56
Views
938
Betrayed
Betrayed
SlayerSlayer
Replies
8
Views
321
Rotter
Rotter
OutcastedOutcast
Replies
15
Views
347
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top