Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A wild femcel appears!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhgp5tnnCM8

2020 12 14 02 54 13 incels  date me     YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

That's the difference between an incel youtuber and a "femcel" lol. This never happens, even on like more handsome incels like JustJames.

Apparently this woman used to be Stacey only 3 years ago. I almost couldn't believe it, but if you listen to her voice carefully, and look at the nose it seems like it's her.

2020 12 14 03 04 33 where ive been for the last few months sad story  RIP   YouTube  Mo

HOW????

Attachments

• 2020-12-14 02_54_13-incels_ date me__ - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.jpg
    2020-12-14 02_54_13-incels_ date me__ - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Can almost guarantee she'll pick a white good looking """incel"" like personalityinkwell who's just a fakecel here for the attention.

No such thing as a femcel.

She would reject me.

View attachment 383810
*Moans disturbingly:feelsohh:*
View attachment 383812
:dafuckfeels:

Volcel if he wouldn't anyways.

Also, they way she is talking... it looks like she's setting up a prank or something or that she deep down feels she is doing something inappropriate, like showing her unshaved naked ass out of the car window while driving or something like that.
I agree

This is a trap or experiment to post in soyReddit

Dang she used to be hot before she got fat. Would still fuck her though.

Can almost guarantee she'll pick a white good looking """incel"" like personalityinkwell who's just a fakecel here for the attention.

Proof that all foids need to do to be attractive is not be fat

She looks extremely disgusting. The shaved eyebrows make it even worse. She is definitely a 0.5/10

she only gave me one world replies and not bother to ask me back
I KNEW IT. femcels are a fucking joke. She now has the SMV of us (relative to other females), and she still acts like the Stacey she was 3 years ago

Last edited:
she gained weight it seems, also jfl she could still just get a guy on tinder.

female incel my ass

Those eyebrows though

I KNEW IT. femcels are a fucking joke. She now has the SMV of us (relative to other females), and she still acts like the Stacey she was 3 years ago
she actually makeupmaxxed and slimmaxxed years ago. Then she told me she finally realized she doesn't need to do those to feel beautiful. Means that she has the mindset of a stacy now and of course wants chad. I was 1 year too late dming her cause she know realizes already she's not low tier looking
She's a tutorial mode volcel who is rejecting incels.
after I dm'd her and attempted to date her, she only said she just wants somebody to talk to lmao

she actually makeupmaxxed and slimmaxxed years ago. Then she told me she finally realized she doesn't need to do those to feel beautiful. Means that she has the mindset of a stacy now and of course wants chad. I was 1 year too late dming her cause she know realizes already she's not low tier looking

after I dm'd her and attempted to date her, she only said she just wants somebody to talk to lmao
BRUTAL she friendzoned you because, EVEN AS AN EYEBROWLESS LANDWHALE she now has a harem of beta male orbiters as she waits for CHAD.

Jaw mogged again.
ffs why do white foids always have such strong jaws? Its like god is fucking with my insecurities
I think it's german ones.

I feel like the so called femcels are just playing along with our feelings we should ignore them

ugly cunt, she's cute in the 2nd picture but in the third one her face looks like it was carved out of a rock. Its amazing how easy it is for a decent looking foid to become absolutely hideous .01/10 and this is without factoring in shit like menopause later on

she didnt appear because they dont exist

I honestly wanna smack this bitch.

Femcels: I'm so lonely
Men: wanna go on a date?

Incels: I'm so lonely
Women: that's because you're too short!! TEEHEE

@Ignas can you tell us what exactly happend?

This video has 1450 views and she got a date, otherwise some videos that shows incels get millions of views, and no foid say things like: ''I can cure your inceldom'' ''let's go to a date''. Suifuel, that's why femcel = volcel, even a legit 1/10 foid can get chad