Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A wild Colvin76 appears

He wasn't LARPing. He told us that his face was fucked.
lol literally just watch videos on his channel. His face is perfectly fine, no recession and even looks like a masculine tyrone-lite.

I don't get it, just some guy lifting.

If anyone believes muscles will save them from inceldom, they already know what to do.

I don't get it, just some guy lifting.

If anyone believes muscles will save them from inceldom, they already know what to do.
You don't get what? The guy lifting is literally Colvin76 ex user of this forum himself who claimed to be a 2/10 recessed truecel last year.

not only does he lift like a god, he has $3000 worth of weights and the space for it. He deadlifts more than Jon Jones on PEDS

what a giga mogger

not gonna click the link

JFL unbelievable:feelshaha:

Watch his OHP video, its 100% him :lul:

You don't get what? The guy lifting is literally Colvin76 ex user of this forum himself who claimed to be a 2/10 recessed truecel last year.
I don't know what recessed means or what Colvin76 looks like, but from what I can see of the guy he looks like a normie.

Is it really him ?

Typically I feel bad for people with body dysmorphia. Colvin tested my sympathy. Fuck that guy. The way he cried over his supposedly incel face, he is exactly the kind of guy that makes this forum shit. Big baby bitches who insist they're subhuman and if you dare critique them, well, you're bluepilled because unless you're a lantern-chinned white guy you might as well walk into the ocean.

Fuck that guy. And fuck anybody perpetuating this delusion.

Typically I feel bad for people with body dysmorphia. Colvin tested my sympathy. Fuck that guy. The way he cried over his supposedly incel face, he is exactly the kind of guy that makes this forum shit. Big baby bitches who insist they're subhuman and if you dare critique them, well, you're bluepilled because unless you're a lantern-chinned white guy you might as well walk into the ocean.

Fuck that guy. And fuck anybody perpetuating this delusion.
based opinion

I wish you get banned you spammer POS
these fucking never ending covin spam threads constantly repeating like
some cucked episode of friends on normie feminist TV

fuck you and fuck colvin you spammer loser zoomer retard
are you colvin or is he your faggot oneitis ?

you are the worst shit poster here ! lamer than that idiot that posts gorilla pictures
and ritalincel combined

this damn buttbuddy colvin shit posts need to fucking end already

you are more fag than neetNtidy

you are the worst shit poster here ! lamer than that idiot that posts gorilla pictures
and ritalincel combined

:feelskek:

and ritalincel combined

what made you seethe this hard? jtl

does he still Speedrun Mario gokarts