Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A whore would never say no to chad

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
A whore would never say no to chad dick, and she'll make herself sexually available whenever he so desires!
All the sexual abuse allegations would occur after he has his pump and dump moment, when she finally realize her true worth as a pocket pussy; a mere flashlight for chad to discharge his load in.

He's too big, he grabbed me from behind, he forced himself into me, I could not resist, I've feared for my safety, so I've just let it happens, I got too scared I've frozen in time I've been viciously violated by my "true love" blah blah blah

No whore you've asked and begged for it, you've enjoyed every second of it, but now that's over and your time is up, and he found a younger kinkier prototype.

You left so bitter and now you seek some consolation online in form of social validation maybe it'll help you feel less of a sexual object if you shift the blame on him entirely call him a rapist after all nothing stir up drama better than good old spousal sexual assault.

Brutall and Blackpilled

No whore you've asked and begged for it, you've enjoyed every second of it, but now that's over and your time is up, and he found a younger kinkier prototype.
He replaces her so she aims to replace him too. By telling everyone how easy it was to "violate" her, it's a desperate plea to get another "predatory" Chad to come sniffing around her stinking puss by showing off how easy she is for a Chad to get :feelsokman: the cycle will repeat itself

I never understand the frozen bit, especially if she actually moves and responds in said frozen state.

Yes, you do freeze for a few seconds when you panic, but not for a full duration of a fucking sexual intercourse

It's the worst feeling when a well known slut is putting out for a different guy almost every day but you get left out, it's never your turn. Once a chadlite was trying to talk the girl into providing me with some pussy but she declined.

A whore would never say no to chad dick
You're confusing whore with slut.

"Slutty phase" is a period in a foid's life when she is seeking alpha seed from Chads. During this phase she's a slut.

A whore is a foid who is seeking resources from betabuxxers. A foid in her whorish phase typically says she's "done with the players" and "looking for a real man" etc. She will still opportunistically fuck Chads for fun, but she is not employing the brunt of her energies seeking such experiences.

Foids alternate between being sluts and whores depending on which phase of the dual mating strategy she's engaged in -- alpha fucks or beta bucks respectively.

Last edited:
You're confusing whore with slut.

"Slutty phase" is a period in a foid's life when she is seeking alpha seed from Chads. During this phase she's a slut.

A whore is a foid who is seeking resources from betabuxxers. A foid in her whorish phase typically says she's "done with the players" and "looking for a real man" etc. She will still opportunistically fuck Chads for fun, but she is not employing the brunt of her energies seeking such experiences.

Foids alternate between being sluts and whores depending on which phase of the dual mating strategy she's engaged in -- alpha fucks or beta bucks respectively.
okay next time ill use ''toilet'' to prevent further confusion :feelsLSD:

turbosperg

I never understand the frozen bit, especially if she actually moves and responds in said frozen state.

Yes, you do freeze for a few seconds when you panic, but not for a full duration of a fucking sexual intercourse
they fantasize getting raped by chad, there is no much logic to their actions:panties: