Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A white pill: suicide is not cucked and is great relief for our suffering

Suicide is the mature reaction to understanding that you will be suffering for the rest of your life.

Suicide is the mature reaction to understanding that you will be suffering for the rest of your life.
Not getting western rostie pussy is ragefuel, not "suffering". Things can also change, unless you're disabled.

Last edited:
The ultimate and final pill is that if you're incel or I guess a non genetically gifted male, death is freedom and a release from never ending pain. It's also easy achieve and will come to everyone. There's not much for men to live for in 2020. Our new normal is isolation and being broke/near homeless

"but bro, that's cucked, gotta stay alive to spite women blah blah"

you can't beat the government bro, they have women's backs. best you can do is just drain their resources and refuse to contribute

You are most cucked user by far.

Repeat after me:

When you die THEY WİN

It legit just makes logical sense at a certain point. If you're 25+, incel, working a shit wageslave job where every day you experience more pleasure than pain, what the fuck is the point in continuing to live?

I agree but i'm too pussy to do it, anyway going ER it's even better

The retarded line that “women want you to commit suicide so you shouldn’t to spite them” makes absolutely no sense. Women do not stay up at night game maniacally cackling like witches at the agony of incels. They don’t even know that actual incels (not ideological incels) exist for the most part because the statistics on male / virginity are so poorly known. Very few people admit to themselves that they are sadists, they do not consciously want you to suffer, they just want you out of the way and nowhere near them.

The ultimate and final pill is that if you're incel or I guess a non genetically gifted male, death is freedom and a release from never ending pain. It's also easy achieve and will come to everyone. There's not much for men to live for in 2020. Our new normal is isolation and being broke/near homeless

"but bro, that's cucked, gotta stay alive to spite women blah blah"

you can't beat the government bro, they have women's backs. best you can do is just drain their resources and refuse to contribute
High IQ. suicide is the best option FOR US
such a cope thinking society wins by it
Future plans
tbh

is it honestly even worth ti for all that shit?

you could live on the beach in america for pretty cheap

or just live in an RV in some mountainous place with great scenery
For me, it is. For instance, in some places in South America, Southeast Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent you can easily live very well on less than $1500/month. The same standard of living you'd expect a middle class citizen to have in the US. Also the foids there provide a real girlfriend experience. All of those sexpat retirees arent wrong when they go there. I just think that this virus may have messed the whole sexpat scene up for years. I wonder if it could be messed up for 10+ years. Also I have no idea what its going to do to prices for travel, bed and board, all of it. Its all speculation at this point. These economist talking heads act like they know what is going to happen by looking at fancy computer generated models, but they don't know. There hasnt been a major pandemic to hit the world economy like this in modern times. I imagine that if I can't leave the West, whether its because I can't fix my health well enough to travel, or the prices change, travel becomes difficult, whatever the case is, I'll just cope with silicone dolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back