Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A white 110 pound boy would run laps on him still

This video is proof that there is no gym for you face, height and frame. He looks horribly ugly even now. Basically nothing has changed.

I was gymmaxxing for a bit but then it caused me to develop stretch marks which made my physique look like complete shit and even worse than before I started despite muh muscle gains so I quit

Truecel trait: You cant even gymmaxx because of your genetics

Is this your fap material

I was gymmaxxing for a bit but then I got stretch marks and it made my physique look like complete shit and even worse than before I started so I quit

Truecel trait: You cant even gymmaxx because of your genetics
Stretch marks are horrible. Took me 2 years for the redness to go away.

This video is proof that there is no gym for you face, height and frame. He looks horribly ugly even now. Basically nothing has changed.
He doesn't even look that bad, face-wise. :feelshehe:

over for this ethnic manlet

none its over
Surprised No Way GIF by Laff

It doesn't automatically make him sub 5 or 'horribly ugly', regardless of the ethnic tax. :feelsjuice:
I mean, it's over for him purely because of his face and height anyway, his race is actually far from the main reason for his inceldom.

I mean, it's over for him purely because of his face and height anyway, his race is actually far from the main reason for his inceldom.
So what would you rate his face? :feelshehe:

@universallyabhorred