Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A well-known German YouTuber stopped lookmaxxing in an experiment

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
He wanted to start lookmaxxing in an experiment but quickly stopped. He said the scene is full of false promises. There are no studies or statistics on the exercises that are common in the lookmaxxing scene. its just a big scam he said.
He said it destroys your psyche in the long run and makes people who are already insecure even more insecure.
Unfortunately he thinks that the lookmaxxing scene emerged from the incel community.
I think we should clearly differentiate ourselves from the lookmaxxing scene, we have almost nothing to do with this community!
lookmaxxing is just a scam, we believe that you will be born with certain characteristics and there's not much you can do about it.
the lookmaxxing scam believe that they can improve their attractiveness what we call bluepilled shit.
subtitles available

View: https://youtu.be/iYOfJAgJMuY?feature=shared&t=25

Did he bring any better solutions to singleness than looksmaxxing?

he does various experiments. it was just an experiment for him. lookmaxxing is just scam, some chads lie that they look that way because they did certain exercises or spent money on something specific to fool us. they just earn a lot of money with subhumans

Last edited:
I once spoke to chads who advise others about their appearance. they often said. Stacys from my old class also often sold products that were supposed to make things more beautiful. "As long as these idiots buy my products, everything is fine."
my friend bought some shit of them and he said never ever again, it was some expensive fitness super product. They practice how to fool people in seminars. This one friend was encouraged to take part in selling these products and was then also in this seminar.

Last edited: