Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A welcome massage to all future gen alphacels who are becoming teenagers this decade.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
A welcome massage to all gen alpha cels who invetibly join this site (If its still on by that time), society has f*cked you harder then it f*cked us, you most likely lived most of your short lifes in social networks and don't know anything besides that( My condolnce for this, since many rotten people from my generation are your parents).

The the j00s with the help of the b00mer generations f*cked all of us, economiclly and socially, rendering us poor, sick, low T and many more Issues that you will learn in detail in this site if you look up the history.

Don't date, and if you can looksmaxx, hobbiemaxx, moneymaxx all of your young years and don't chace w0men espcially online, I did this for longer then 17 years (Thats right im an idiot for it, since I believed in the system).

If you can drop of school and uni, its a waste of time learn trades or something of that caliber.

F*ck society and F8Ck the system, don't cotribute as much as u can, let this j00 society rott.

Remember your enemies who are the j00s that are responsible for most of your misery, blameing w0men for being stupid childrean is pointless, the ones that enabled them to have rights and made our society degenrate are to blame and they are the j00s.

Gen alphas are evil, insensitive soldiers who will grow up to be over 7 ft tall due to eugenics, basically handsome and tall robots. They should have been aborted.

Gen alphas are evil, insensitive soldiers who will grow up to be over 7 ft tall due to eugenics, basically handsome and tall robots. They should have been aborted.

Fuck kikes! They are behind all of this bullshit clown world.

This guy gives 11 year olds massages :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

not working simply mean more immigrants lol nothing gonna change