Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a warm female hug would make your day better

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I would like to hug a woman, thinking in an even better scenario I would like to be able to sleep hugged with a woman indefinitely.
Dying in a hug sounds even better, but obviously a suicide in two is even further away. :feelsrope:

I got hugged by my jb cousin, I still feel like shit tho. :fuk:

I want warm female blood pouring down my arms:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I am fantasizing exactly hugging a women to sleep

You can actually purchase hugs in japan.
Like, literally.

View: https://youtu.be/L2vU_N3mNwM

Whitecels who refuse to SEAmaxx for any reason other than financial or health related restrictions = volcels.

fuck off. were not getting it.

I too would like to feel the warmth and the softness of a woman's body, but unfortunately my chronic bitterness has hardened my heart beyond the point of being capable of compassion and I just want to starve them to death and then cannibalize their corpses because I now see them as nothing more than cattle who don't have a right to live. (in video game)

I'd also be okay if she just hugged me without me getting to hug her back.

Though the ideal is we both mutually hug each other.

I kinda like the idea of her initiating it though and then I return it.

It would make me feel like she empathizes with me and isn't just doing it nervously out of fear because I initiated it inappropriately.

That's female privilege for you, they don't have to be as apprehensive about giving out hugs as we do. They can just hug any guy they want to brighten his day.

I don't want to expect anything beyond that like relationships/sex because it shouldn't come with strings. Strings are what would make women apprehensive about giving out that skinship.

I go to bed without holding a toilet, I just thinking about how much better my life would be if I could hold a chubby Noodle toilet to sleep. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Only if I like her beforehand

I dont really want a hug I just want to punch a bitch and induce stockholm syndrome. Sounds hot for a foid to want to hug you out of fear than out of friendship

I too would like to feel the warmth and the softness of a woman's body, but unfortunately my chronic bitterness has hardened my heart beyond the point of being capable of compassion and I just want to starve them to death and then cannibalize their corpses because I now see them as nothing more than cattle who don't have a right to live. (in video game)
Based. Yeah, a hug from a woman would be from pity anyway. Who wants that?