Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting a virtual signalling foid wished it's classroom group chat a "happy trans-visibility day", as she praised the trannies specimens

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
i replied to her: "wow, how ironic because that day is so invisible to the rest of us that we have to be reminded that trannies plague this world"

i am just waiting for the shitstorm to start and to be reported in my college :hax:

wish me the best of luck, gentlemen

double down and spam nigger

double down and spam nigger
my phone keeps buzzing and i am not going to look at it still

them foids and cucks are typing away. and it is funnier since it is a fine arts group chat :feelshaha:

my phone keeps buzzing and i am not going to look at it still

them foids and cucks are typing away. and it is funnier since it is a fine arts group chat :feelshaha:
lmao this sounds funny as fuck. keep us updated i wanna see what happens

Based :feelskek:
But you are gonna get booted out of the class or maybe even the school if some troon figures out who you are

lmao this sounds funny as fuck. keep us updated i wanna see what happens
i got kicked out... like that was so anti-climatic. yeah i hoped for that but they didn't even want to debate me, i was willing to honestly. but all i got were some "you are mean", "i am literally shaking in rage right now", "trans lives matter", "this is why we should keep speaking out", "you are a monster", "where is your empathy?", "why are you like this, you idiot", "your mental illness doesn't excuse your behavior" and yada yada yada shit

Based :feelskek:
But you are gonna get booted out of the class or maybe even the school if some troon figures out who you are
it was fucking worth it, i could feel the salty rage tears through my fucking screen. they deserve that and fucking more for being disgusting faggot defenders :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This was forever ago before it was overturned by loli enjoyers. What are you doing in a fine arts group chat anyways if I may ask?
i am a graphic design student and one of the courses is a basic 101 fine arts class.

i regret taking that course. i won't be debt because of the scholarship but what a fucking waste. when i graduate i will be at trucking school, asap

it was fucking worth it, i could feel the salty rage tears through my fucking screen. they deserve that and fucking more for being disgusting faggot defenders :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Haha always funny to fuck around and piss off normies. For the month or so I was banned here I actually made a normiegram account and tried to spread the message of blackpill. Under every relevant post I would just reply with blackpill shit. Most replies were just fefails or gen z troons getting mad that I am being real and honest about how important looks are in society. Reminded me how brainwashed most people really are.

Haha always funny to fuck around and piss off normies. For the month or so I was banned here I actually made a normiegram account and tried to spread the message of blackpill. Under every relevant post I would just reply with blackpill shit. Most replies were just fefails or gen z troons getting mad that I am being real and honest about how important looks are in society. Reminded me how brainwashed most people really are.
such a brave soldier, i love to see that

we should put a message across the globe, to not fuck with us or the blackpills are coming :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

i had a femoid seethe at me because i basically said hitler did nothing wrong in a uni chat forum

i had a femoid seethe at me because i basically said hitler did nothing wrong in a uni chat forum
you did such a brave and based move and she still give you fucking head? :fuk:

we are fucking done for. if a chad praised hitler, she will be role-playing a holocaust victim with stripped jew pajamas and call him "daddy" all night long :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back