Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A violent fantasy i have

Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
Sometimes I fantasize about kidnapping people who bully others based on their appearance and tying them to a table (kind of like Dexter Morgan)

Michael C Hall Point GIF

I then fantasize mutilating their face to make them as ugly as possible and then injecting some m-99 to make them go to sleep and then realese them back into society.

I would then look at his/her family/friends to see how shit of a life they have now that they're ugly.

Any of you niggas got fantasies like this?

Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

nah i just wanna do a dr.autismo sometimes

Lol.

They got security like that in your country?

Maybe you can get away with it?
i thought abt it but i got way tou much to lose tbh

might just gonna change my name to rosanne belgrade and beat up some whores in foidboxing events :feelshehe:

i thought abt it but i got way tou much to lose tbh

might just gonna change my name to rosanne belgrade and beat up some whores in foidboxing events :feelshehe:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm pretty sure someone actually did that before

>mutilating them

They aren't worth that much time. They aren't worth the grime on my jungle boots.

>mutilating them

They aren't worth that much time. They aren't worth the grime on my jungle boots.
Imo it would be worth it to make them suffer like we do.

Death is to nice for these bully fucks

I have similar fantasy. The difference is I would take flamethrower and burn their face instead or I would smash a chads or stacies skull with a heavy object till he or she is deformed. I would never do something like that though FBI. Don't arrest me for just making a comment on .is

Not like that, but I have a twisted fetish I would punish bad girls with. :feelsdevil: This isn't my main fetish, but I sometimes fantasize about if I ever had a gf and she did something really bad to me, I'd force her to run a marathon while I ride a bike alongside her and enjoy her misery. I don't think you wanna know how twisted my biggest fetish is

Not like that, but I have a twisted fetish I would punish bad girls with. :feelsdevil: This isn't my main fetish, but I sometimes fantasize about if I ever had a gf and she did something really bad to me, I'd force her to run a marathon while I ride a bike alongside her and enjoy her misery. I don't think you wanna know how twisted my biggest fetish is
Tell me in dm's brudda :feelsdevil: