Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A viable solution for inceldom ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Incels are all single as we know, another demographic which is also largely single is older women. If incel get with older women, will we all be able to ascend once and for all ?

incels are smarter than normies and their brains are important and valuable. considering the normie retard uprising crising due to feminism. i would vote for this. fuck love and life just breed

Most older women don't want young ugly guys. They either want young chad or old chad. Our only solution to inceldom is to SEAMAXx if you're white.

incels are smarter than normies and their brains are important and valuable. considering the normie retard uprising crising due to feminism. i would vote for this. fuck love and life just breed
you can have your own opinion about it all.

You want children to pass on your bad genetics to? Old toilets will create fucked up kids.
Enforce antinatalism on all organisms on earth

Incels are all single as we know, another demographic which is also largely single is older women. If incel get with older women, will we all be able to ascend once and for all ?
These roasties have been used up and pumped and dumped by a colony of dudes aleredy.

in fact, my dad is a IQ disabled person born to a 40 yo foid. and then he passed it on to me too. his siblings are normal IQ.

What exactly do you mean by "ascend" here?

Lol just get with an used up foid, it will surely work perfectly

If that's all you care about, just get a prostitute dude...
Nah, like lose virginity without paying someone or giving any incentives to another person for sex.

No ascension with a small dick.

I will never date a roastie. Virgin young girl or nothing

Nah, like lose virginity without paying someone or giving any incentives to another person for sex.
Ain't that tantamount to saying you want some woman to find you attractive enough to want to have sex with you? I fail to see how (older) women being single is conducive thereto.

Marxism-Rodgerism is a viable solution.

Marxist-rodgerism is a viable solution.
Yeah, a mass scale societal one that needs lots of power. Incels, at least most of them, don't have that kind of authority.

I’d rather die burn alive than touch loose fucked out pussy from old hag

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back