Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A very nice read, specially the comments.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This femoid deserves the "Friend of incels" award.

http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

friend of incels? she just expressed at length how she doesn't want to be in the mere presence of unfortunate looking guys. just cus she may be honest about the way she feels doesn't save her from being a cunt. she's a shitty person who doesn't feel the need to hide it. honest, sure, but by no means virtuous

maybethrowed said:
friend of incels? she just expressed at length how she doesn't want to be in the mere presence of unfortunate looking guys. just cus she may be honest about the way she feels doesn't save her from being a cunt. she's a shitty person who doesn't feel the need to hide it. honest, sure, but by no means virtuous

Yup I would say she is, she actually made our work way lot easier by writing that blackpilled post.

just approach bro, it's all in your head

maybethrowed said:

We're all shitty people. I think the ones who admit how shitty they are are the best kind of people.

99% probability a male wrote this.

Just fucking lol @ your face if you think a woman wrote this. A woman wouldn't write like this let alone actually be this honest about her shallow ways for the world to see.

Enigmatic93 said:
Just fucking lol @ your face if you think a woman wrote this. A woman wouldn't write like this let alone actually be this honest about her shallow ways for the world to see.

lmao my thoughts exactly

Enigmatic93 said:

Seriously. I don't know why guys are so easily fooled by troll posts like this. I'm like 4 sentences in and I already knew it was fake.

What I'm about to tell you is not only scary, but revealing.  The first time I saw this was at the 2xChromosomes feminist reddit. Somebody made an entire thread about it, and all the women were agreeing with it!!  The admins panicked and deleted the OP, then deleted all the comments that agreed with her.  They really went out of their way to scrub all the evidence. 

This tells me women really do think that way, but don't want that known publicly.  It makes perfect sense. If men collectively realized how visual women really were, the privileged status they currently enjoy would come to an end, and they definitely know it.

B68YsnSLRWiczN8jrHRprA.jpeg
lmao

Weed said:

Yeah, so?  I think this needs to be seen.  If the admins over at 2x went so far to hide their agreement/support, something's definitely up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back