Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A very blackpilled study that I can't find

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
There was a study that showed that in almost every species of mammal the female absorbs some of genetic information from male sperm into her womb (which heavily affects any future offspring that any other male will have with her) even if she didn't got impregnated.

If I remember correctly, the scientists CONVENIENTLY did not wanted to research if it's the same with human females, even thought almost (if not every) mammal they researched so far proved to be subject of this effect. I WONDER WHY.

Just think about what a blow it would be for average betabux. These thugs she used to fuck in bathroom at disco? Part of them are forever inside her, and inside any children that you have with her.

Fug I wanted to post that in imceldom discussion, not in offtopic

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul: Cucks lose again

I remember this one, although it's specifically about microchimerism during pregnancy. I'm pretty sure the study you mentioned is related to microchimerism, so you might want to start looking into that.

Black pill me

Telegony I think

I'm curious now