Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A venn diagram comparing pedophiles and /r/inceltears users is basically a circle

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The /r/inceltears community is teeming with pedophiles. All of their regular members end up being pedophiles, it's funny that these people consider themselves to be the heroes of society when in reality they're more like the villains.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BN2XCPOaBTc/maxresdefault.jpg

These are weak pathetic men who prey on helpless children, but go on reddit and pretend to be Chads and tough guys.

I think there is not a single healthy adult
that uses Reddit regularly

(Brainlet moment: had a stroke writhing this comment wtf:dafuckfeels:)

The /r/inceltears community is teeming with pedophiles. All of their regular members end up being pedophiles, it's funny that these people consider themselves to be the heroes of society when in reality they're more like the villains.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BN2XCPOaBTc/maxresdefault.jpg

These are weak pathetic men who prey on helpless children, but go on reddit and pretend to be Chads and tough guys.
DR PIZZA????? :feelskek: :feelskek: DR CHEESE PIZZA? These peddos are getting more creative with theyre names.

Doogy.
PrincessKitty.
Dr. Pizza.
BrazilianSigma.

How many more children will have to fall victim to the urges of these Venezuelan favela rotters and kiddy fiddlers? :fuk: