Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A typical “lonely” roastie rant on r/lonely

Your oneitis is getting creampied while you rot​

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Im so lonely i get sex and bfs and friends all the time :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: the fuck do these foids even want
They have attention , love , warmth , pleasure everything they can want and still muh loneliness shed rope within 2 seconds of my life
Foids should be hanged publicly

Im so lonely i get sex and bfs and friends all the time :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: the fuck do these foids even want
They have attention , love , warmth , pleasure everything they can want and still muh loneliness shed rope within 2 seconds of my life

It’s never enough, if they had to spend one day in our shoes they’d rope, I dnr most it because it just makes me sick.
Yes and mandatory hijabs.

It’s never enough, if they had to spend one day in our shoes they’d rope, I dnr most it because it just makes me sick.

1 second in our lives she would beg to be killed

i dont care man fuck off with the reddit posting

"I am an older woman who’s had two long-term relationships"

And then when you dm them they just ignore the fuck out of you.

Your oneitis is getting creampied while you rot​

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
The mist suicide attempt

The audacity of this fucking hag. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WHORE

So despire being an old hag, still has infinite SMV, has constant dates, her ex wants to be fuck buddies, has a big family, has a daugther. All men want to fuck her constantly. They all desire her, yet that's still not enough. WHAT MORE DOES SHE WANT?????

I can't believe this. Absolute ragefuel.

Image 2024 01 17 233759105

And look at this other hag in the comments. Again, infinite SMV, has constant men begging her to fuck her pussy, already has a date lined up on Friday, already has a 'young hot fwb' who fucks her, and she says she can withhold sex from those other poor cuck simps.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE BITCHES DOING ON R/LONELY??? WHAT THE FUCK?

I DO NOT BELIEVE. IS THIS SOME SORT OF SELF VICTIMIZATION PERSECUTION COMPELX? LIKE, FOIDS REAAAALLY WANT TO FEEL LIKE THE VICTIMS? THEY CONSTANTLY GET ATTENTION FROM MEN, ALL MEN EVERYWHERE WANT TO FUCK THEM, BUT THEY'RE LIKE ''TEEHEE, IM SO LONELY, IT'S SO HARD WHEN ALL MEN WANT ME AND I COULD BE WITH ANY OF THEM AT ANY POINT. TEE HEE'' TEEEE HEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? NO, BRO. THIS IS PROOF WE LIVE IN A SIMULATION. THERE'S NO WAY.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. AGAIN, NO EXXAGERATION, THEY LITERALLY SAY MEN CONSTANTLY DESIRE THEM. MEN WANT THEM SO MUCH, THEY GET BORED AND ANNOYED BY IT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT DO THEY WANT?

Stopped reading after the first sentence

Image 2024 01 17 234400477

And look at this chad scum humblebragging about how all women want to fuck him.

Literally complaining how hard it is because women only want to fuck him and don't want to marry him. MUST BE SO FUCKING DIFFICUKLT. POOR YOU MAN. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR. DROWNING IN PUSSY. CREAMPYING ALL THE PUSSIES IT'S SUCH A TOUGH LIFE. HOW HAVE YOU NOT ROPED YET MY GOOD MAN??

BRO, NO WAY. IM LOSING MY MIND. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE SHITS DOING ON THE R/LONELY SUBREDDIT? WWHAT A FUCKING SICK JOKE.

No exaggeration, I don't understand. What are they doing on that subreddit? Is it just for fishing feel good compliments? Getting pats on the back? Like the chads and stacies on the amiugly subreddit? Like they know for a fact they're not ugly, just like these people know they're not lonely.

But still post for validation? I just don't understand. I'm losing my mind.

Image 2024 01 17 235221438

While these ''lonely'' foids are constantly getting dates and have men swarming all over them, this is what actual lonely incels post :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

No exaggeration, I don't understand. What are they doing on that subreddit? Is it just for fishing feel good compliments? Getting pats on the back? Like the chads and stacies on the amiugly subreddit? Like they know for a fact they're not ugly, just like these people know they're not lonely.

try not to overthink it, they’re just pure evil.

The audacity of this fucking hag. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WHORE

So despire being an old hag, still has infinite SMV, has constant dates, her ex wants to be fuck buddies, has a big family, has a daugther. All men want to fuck her constantly. They all desire her, yet that's still not enough. WHAT MORE DOES SHE WANT?????

I can't believe this. Absolute ragefuel.

View attachment 1041422

And look at this other hag in the comments. Again, infinite SMV, has constant men begging her to fuck her pussy, already has a date lined up on Friday, already has a 'young hot fwb' who fucks her, and she says she can withhold sex from those other poor cuck simps.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE BITCHES DOING ON R/LONELY??? WHAT THE FUCK?

I DO NOT BELIEVE. IS THIS SOME SORT OF SELF VICTIMIZATION PERSECUTION COMPELX? LIKE, FOIDS REAAAALLY WANT TO FEEL LIKE THE VICTIMS? THEY CONSTANTLY GET ATTENTION FROM MEN, ALL MEN EVERYWHERE WANT TO FUCK THEM, BUT THEY'RE LIKE ''TEEHEE, IM SO LONELY, IT'S SO HARD WHEN ALL MEN WANT ME AND I COULD BE WITH ANY OF THEM AT ANY POINT. TEE HEE'' TEEEE HEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? NO, BRO. THIS IS PROOF WE LIVE IN A SIMULATION. THERE'S NO WAY.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. AGAIN, NO EXXAGERATION, THEY LITERALLY SAY MEN CONSTANTLY DESIRE THEM. MEN WANT THEM SO MUCH, THEY GET BORED AND ANNOYED BY IT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT DO THEY WANT?
They have been fucked so many times by different chads when they look at an average man they feel nothing, their end goal is a terachad but they keep whining on soyditt because they can’t get terachad.

Hijabs let women see Chad's.

Women should be naked but blindfolded. So we can see them but they can't see Chad.

Normies are always calibrating. When they see someone with an out of touch woe is me story, they see it as an opportunity to complain about the tiniest thing in their life. People like complaining.