Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A twitch donater cuck

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/nRkwuTOESCc[/video]

Man this shit is so cring worthy to me and it makes me want to headlock this cuck until his face is purple! ??? 

This guys gotta be acting right... right?!?! If you want to torture yourself watch the video...

Even if he's acting his actions are disgusting.

Swear down he has such a fucking punchable face. Just his face is enough to annoy me.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH put a ragefuel tag, this shit makes me wanna go nikolas cruz

never understood the appeal of female streamers, they are not entertaining at all.

I only watch Asmongold and Dansgaming because atleast they are funny.

Instead of donating them for the poor and sick, he donates them to worthless attention seekers whores. What a fucking waste of money.

Virginp0wers said:
never understood the appeal of female streamers, they are not entertaining at all.

I only watch Asmongold and Dansgaming because atleast they are funny.

Obviously the vast majority of their audience is only there to see tits and ass and pretend like she's their gf or something. #twitch bitch cope

Cucks will be the bane of the western civilization. Fuck I hate these retards even more than stacies.

I've seen this video and am disappointed there aren't more dislikes. Fucking betas like this guy need to be PULVERIZE.

this should be illegal fucking kms

Nuke the planet.

Females live life on tutorial mode

Girl streamers=boob streamers, should be permabanned.
Twitch is turning into chaturbate.

fuck, im even more pissed at the orbiter than the titty streamer.

It's not like their shock at getting big donations is even genuine or real. Many of these female streamers make 6 figures easy.