Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A true incel is someone who has accepted the truth but is too ugly to be praised for it

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
If you were chad you'd be swimming in pussy.

But since you're not hot, you're just a broke ugly dude aware of his position. :redpill:

Take the jewpill and moneymaxx. :bigbrain:

Only kikes can take the jewpill and moneymax with it. All I can do is wageslave for single moms.

Cb7

Retards waste money on cars and bikes
Horses are better and organic
Literally just feed them and they will take you anywhere with double horsepower

View attachment 651466
Retards waste money on cars and bikes
Horses are better and organic
Literally just feed them and they will take you anywhere with double horsepower
10% rule. If you're making $300k a year you can buy a new honda civic for $30k. If you're making $500k a year you can buy a tesla. A ford mustang is for people who are making let's say $600k because of the fuel consumption.

Nice cars aren't for tards. It's a reward for success. But I'll agree there's a lot of idiots who waste their money on cars they can't afford. Bluepilled retards do this a lot and spend their life in debt and enslavement. :feelssus:

Last edited:
I aint joking man
If someday i have a ranch you bet your ass I'll acquire a horse
Owning a ranch would be great. Out in sylmar California we have a lot of ranches. There are literally people on the road riding their horses. Their ranches are beautiful and large, which is an amazing sight in the los angeles county. People are seriously subtly rich and tell no one. Their ranches have a name, imagine naming your home. I really like the way they live and that's definitely something I would be interested in having. It's a good way to be more self sustaining too.

Owning a ranch would be great. Out in sylmar California we have a lot of ranches. There are literally people on the road riding their horses. Their ranches are beautiful and large, which is an amazing sight in the los angeles county. People are seriously subtly rich and tell no one. Their ranches have a name, imagine naming your home. I really like the way they live and that's definitely something I would be interested in having. It's a good way to be more self sustaining too.
Damn thats like the dream itself
Would be fun having targets in backyard doing some shooting

This is actually true, chads can follow social norms but I'll be hated regardless of the norm. Chad youtubers I guarantee will snitch on us but they're the famous ones, they're the visible ones that are praised, why? Because they're chad. It's horrible. People really perceive and treat you differently, they make excuses for you, they make lower standards for you; everything.

This is actually true, chads can follow social norms but I'll be hated regardless of the norm. Chad youtubers I guarantee will snitch on us but they're the famous ones, they're the visible ones that are praised, why? Because they're chad. It's horrible. People really perceive and treat you differently, they make excuses for you, they make lower standards for you; everything.
Exactly breh, their survivalist programming forces them to see good looking people in a good light.

It's hard to believe, but it's true.

They are like NPC's. If something bad happens to you, they don't help or care.

Ugly people are on their own.

Shit like religion and psychiatry only serves to weaken you. You're on your own, there's no god to save you.

Exactly breh, their survivalist programming forces them to see good looking people in a good light.

It's hard to believe, but it's true.

They are like NPC's. If something bad happens to you, they don't help or care.

Ugly people are on their own.

Shit like religion and psychiatry only serves to weaken you. You're on your own, there's no god to save you.
I would phrase this differently but yeah you're right.

"Their survivalist programming forces them..." sounds like making excuses for them via survival programming but I think you can survive without supporting good looking people I think it would be beneficial too for a woman to be or lawyer or whatever and defend ugly people, of course not in relation to sex cause that's hard wired but people can work towards being more sympathetic towards ugly people.

I would phrase this differently but yeah you're right.

"Their survivalist programming forces them..." sounds like making excuses for them via survival programming but I think you can survive without supporting good looking people I think it would be beneficial too for a woman to be or lawyer or whatever and defend ugly people, of course not in relation to sex cause that's hard wired but people can work towards being more sympathetic towards ugly people.
I'm not making excuses for them, I'm just pointing out the fact that most people are too stupid and robotic. They seem to not have a "soul". It is what it is. :feelsugh:

Nigga even 100K per year seems like a dream in Canada especially for someone like me who is sub 6'4 and sub 8 acne ridden face. Even 50K seems far fetched.
100,000 CAD = 76,600 USD. 76,600 isn't much, especially in California where I live (around the Hollywood area).

Let's say your rent is $2,000 per month. In 12 months, You spend $24k+ on rent. That's a shitty small apartment, though. An incel can't share it with his gf and split rent.

Then fuel and other costs is another $15k - 30k. Before those costs, you have $50k a year left. After expenses, you make a profit of $20 - 25k.

Problem is getting a job that can provide 100 K per year tho, it is unimaginable for an inkwellian like me.
If it's unimaginable, it'll never be possible.

You manifest your own reality.

You might be ugly or short, I don't know what your problem is, but if you start manifesting the reality you want, good things will come. Believe it or regret not geniusmaxxing like myself. :bigbrain::dab:

I'm not making excuses for them, I'm just pointing out the fact that most people are too stupid and robotic. They seem to not have a "soul". It is what it is. :feelsugh:
They do have a "soul." You just don't benefit from it. It's really biology and human nature, soul is cope lmao, nobody has any such thing called soul.

They do have a "soul." You just don't benefit from it. It's really biology and human nature, soul is cope lmao, nobody has any such thing called soul.
Soul is a reference to not being a total NPC.

I am not a dualist scumbag.

Wrong. I've experienced enough to know.
What the fuck have you experienced let me know and I'll see whether or not you're telling the truth. Give me just one example.

What the fuck have you experienced let me know and I'll see whether or not you're telling the truth. Give me just one example.
Everyone misinterpreting everything I do as bad to get rid of me. People making stuff up about me en masse. Psychiatrists misdiagnosing me.

Family, friends and coworkers fucking me over for no reason.

Family unable to perceive how they directly wronged me, absolutely unable to notice their own behaviors. Seeing this behavior in everyone else. Me being the odd one out, them being the normals. :feelsohgod:

Everyone misinterpreting everything I do as bad to get rid of me. People making stuff up about me en masse. Psychiatrists misdiagnosing me.
They're not NPCs psychologists do this for money. The reason this is the case is not just because they're NPC but they need this to survive. YES IT MAY BE STOPPING INCEL RAPE by lying to men. Yes that may be the case. They might want you to "stay in your place" they may.
Family, friends and coworkers fucking me over for no reason.
There is a reason. If they're cruel and like most humans, probably because you're ugly.
Family unable to perceive how they directly wronged me, absolutely unable to notice their own behaviors. Seeing this behavior in everyone else. Me being the odd one out, them being the normals. :feelsohgod:
I'm starting to feel like all of us are NPCs to a degree so I agree. It does exist, for everyone.

I'm certain I'll be more interested in stacy than some ugly whore. I don't want things to be this way. Though look, I don't think such an insult is taken seriously, people misuse it and misrepresent it. People are merely involuntarily subject to human nature whether they have the illusion of a choice, or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back