Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A total of 196 incels only

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
It's a Sunday night and a total of only 196 incels out of 23,000 users are online right now. I

the other 22.8k are having sex

Forums usually don't have activity. There's not enough constant notifications and HECKIN karma and likerinos to keep the average dopamine fried brain entertained.

Is this site really a forum at this point, forums are like for a discussion this site has various kinds of posts apart from discussion, this is more like a incel social media site
Forums usually don't have activity. There's not enough constant notifications and HECKIN karma and likerinos to keep the average dopamine fried brain entertained.

Over. I'm here rotting on a forum for love-starved men whilst normies and chads are out spending time with their partners.

@obama thoughts nigga?

@molly what you up to

It's a Sunday night and a total of only 196 incels out of 23,000 users are online right now. I
the other 22.8k are having sex

Well it's not that there are people doing sexhaver things on the weekend, it's just that we are a legitimate minority in the bigger picture.

Those 22k extra accounts are either shill accounts, infiltrators, and ban evading niggers using spoofed IPs to make back up accounts.

No one ever truly leaves, they just delete their accounts and start fresh with a new name and pretend or want to present a different behavior/persona that they want to change how they are viewed by their forum peers.

We dont get new people, the reality is that we lose more than we gain because some of those dudes end up ascending after putting any actual effort to get laid IRL. That's why nothing changes IRL because normal guys are still getting laid and finding foids they want to be with.

cause most people know this is a honeypot. Iam just here cause idc anymore

hey @ann how are you

fakecels.is sexhavers.is

This honestly makes me sad, i thought I had so many people here with my conditions, but it's just a few people who run the forum
Well it's not that there are people doing sexhaver things on the weekend, it's just that we are a legitimate minority in the bigger picture.

Those 22k extra accounts are either shill accounts, infiltrators, and ban evading niggers using spoofed IPs to make back up accounts.

No one ever truly leaves, they just delete their accounts and start fresh with a new name and pretend or want to present a different behavior/persona that they want to change how they are viewed by their forum peers.

We dont get new people, the reality is that we lose more than we gain because some of those dudes end up ascending after putting any actual effort to get laid IRL. That's why nothing changes IRL because normal guys are still getting laid and finding foids they want to be with.

aren't a lot of us in north america?
sunday night? not even lunch time here

aren't a lot of us in north america?
sunday night? not even lunch time here
I'm from India and its 10:20 rn, still if it's pre noon over there, then there should be a lot of traction as you all woke up a few hours ago and probably ate your breakfast

This honestly makes me sad, i thought I had so many people here with my conditions, but it's just a few people who run the forum
Im going to be brutally honest with you and the state the forum is currently in and the dating market in general.

Truecels and turbo manlets(less than 5'5") are an extreme minority and dont even make up half of the forum.

The 4/10 males of this forum all technically have a shot at finding a foid. The problem is the extreme difficulty in finding a foid that will return sexual interest with no cheating, and then the quality of the foid that some of us will desire also being slim pickings (no fat chicks, we want virgins, she cant be sub5 etc etc) wanting all this in combination is a really tall order that only a chad or a millionaire can realistically demand without getting laughed at by normies.

Im going to be brutally honest with you and the state the forum is currently in and the dating market in general.

Truecels and turbo manlets(less than 5'5") are an extreme minority and dont even make up half of the forum.

The 4/10 males of this forum all technically have a shot at finding a foid. The problem is the extreme difficulty in finding a foid that will return sexual interest with no cheating, and then the quality of the foid that some of us will desire also being slim pickings (no fat chicks, we want virgins, she cant be sub5 etc etc) wanting all this in combination is a really tall order that only a chad or a millionaire can realistically demand without getting laughed at by normies.
Some guys here claim they are 6' ft in height :feelsseriously: , even if they were incels facially there are so many women who go after a guy just because is tall

1. Incels in Russia, India, Mongolia, China, SEA and Australia where you seem to be from are resting to go to work to Monday morning
2. North and South Americans are still sleeping, in church or eating snacks and laying in couch
3. Europeancels are either jerking off or enjoying their free time they couldn't do in work days

Don't be so retarded next time

1. Incels in Russia, India, Mongolia, China, SEA and Australia where you seem to be from are resting to go to work to Monday morning
2. North and South Americans are still sleeping, in church or eating snacks and laying in couch
3. Europeancels are either jerking off or enjoying their free time they couldn't do in work days

Don't be so retarded next time
Regardless of time there should be 1k incels online when there are 23000 accounts made, and even if you take out bannedcels, infiltrators, fakecels, the point stands

brocels. We must abuse women like they abused us

Too many here with backup ALT accounts

No surprise, most people who visit this forum are lurkers.

Regardless of time there should be 1k incels online when there are 23000 accounts made, and even if you take out bannedcels, infiltrators, fakecels, the point stands
most of them are banned or left on their own terms, I would be surprised if even a 3k are actually active