Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A toast to Saint Elliot (pbuh)

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Went to maccas and ordered a vanilla latte. I asked the foid for the date as she served me and told her to have a good one. She seemed confused, she should have been more than confused.

This drink is for the supreme gentleman, whose good deeds will never be forgotten. He's looking down on you from incelhalla as you read this. F and rest in peace.

Last edited:
What does a latte even taste like, let alone a vanilla one

do you think they will have extra security tomorrow?

cope you didnt go to starbucks

Good job bro, should have went to starbucks though.

He was a victim of this degenerate and hypergamous society. His pathetic cuck excuse of a father did nothing to prepare him to the brutal reality he was trapped in. Well, none of that matters now. May St.Blackops2cel have mercy on his soul.

Fuck I forgot about the most important day of the year. I'll make sure to toast one to our saint tomorrow.

ragefuel
"so what, a bunch of dudes are out there homeless, what does it have to do with feminism?"
Chanty Binx doesn't have one gram of remorse for her anti-male bias against men. I hope that one day, someone goes ER on hER, and rightfully.

I believe he would've got a gf eventually somewhere else. He was in the worst location imaginable.

Sacrilege! It is the supreme beverage.
Sorry mate, I don't drink hot beverages, I don't even know if a latte is hot but it's probably like coffee which I don't like

Blet nu, it is sad, no cute adorable loli pusi to lick. Disgusting roasties, they cunts stink of chads cum, it is gay to touch them, and more than just gay - it is cuckery

Sorry mate, I don't drink hot beverages, I don't even know if a latte is hot but it's probably like coffee which I don't like
I've never had vanilla in my coffee tbh. Seems fucking gay to me :feelstrash:

Today is such a beautiful sunny day here in Germany and I have to expierence it all alone.
"A beautiful environment can be thedarkest hell if you have to experience it all alone. " Saint Elliot.

Rest in peace, good sir. May your good deeds be remembered forevER

I think Ill make a Vanilla Latte at home. Theres one of those machines but I dont know if they have Vanilla Latte I dont drink cofee

I'll buy one after the gym.

a hERo we didn’t desERve

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back