Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "A Tinder experiment with my [28M] girlfriend [27F] of 3 years has gone horribly wrong."

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and thereabouts, and all was going pretty well. I met her IRL, but before that I was having no success with the Tinder game. She, herself, never used it ever.

weeks ago, she was telling me about some of her friends' horror stories on Tinder, and I laughed with her and added "Tinder's way worse for guys, though". She didn't believe me when I told her most guys get 0 matches, and I wouldn't either. So we decided to play (what seemed at the time) a fun game : set up Tinder profiles of each other and see what happened. And the obvious happened: after one week, I had pretty much no matches except bots. On the other hand, she was bombarded with matches and messages, quite a few of them from pretty attractive guys (or at least, what I judge to be attractive guys, a lot of them probably more than me). She admitted I was right and that it was an "eye opener". We agreed to shut down our profiles.

The problem is, ever since, she's grown slightly more distant and cold, and it's now beginning to be noticeable. Basically less happy to see me, much less in the mood for sex, not as physical or cuddly as before, and more importantly way more monosyllabic in our conversations. etc. I sat her down yesterday to talk about it, and she was evasive. When I asked if the Tinder experiment had anything to do with it, she looked away and just vaguely said "I don't know, maybe".

O boi. O buddy boi.

old news tbh someone posted this like 1hr ago

Fucking cucks need to be hanged

Made my stomach sink. Poor fuck just lost 3 years.

Speaking of women:
this is the precise reason dating has gone to hell in a handbasket. Basic human psychology is to find the best (perceived) match you can manage to hook. Tinder gives you this godly impression that all those matches(with photos of their best hair days at the best angles) could actually work out. and ruins any real life meaningful connection you might have.

Why be in a relationship? Women are hypergamous so she'll just be pining for some fictitious ideal guy, if she hasn't already fucked a guy better than you. Men are polygynous, so a guy who's a 10 has no reason not to be fucking a bunch of different women. And marriage is a scam that favors women anyway.

the blackpill will swallow everyone.

Last edited:
yeah we need to ban tinder

Is this from another thread?

From the discussion in that reddit thread.

This is what's hilarious about the blackpill. It's always just one Tinder experiment away. It will spread like a plague.

That comment thread is pure suifuel.

Honestly why do people automatically assume this as the default position? Women love getting with 10/10 men just as much as men do with women, just because we delude ourselves as a society that women are less shallow than men doesn't make it true. Im sure she would love a few years of getting railed by the hottest guys, after shes gotten bored she can settle down with some desperate boring/average simp. Its pretty much the norm these days.

From the discussion in that reddit thread.

This is what's hilarious about the blackpill. It's always just one Tinder experiment away. It will spread like a plague.
normies, will deny reality at any cost

normies, will deny reality at any cost

Normies are just slow and stupid. They are now slowly learning what we all knew five years ago. See this thread as an example.

Now she KNOWS she can get Chad (for sex, but she'll think for a LTR) and KNOWS her boyfriend isn't wanted by equally many women.

His relationship is fucking over.

Normies are just slow and stupid. They are now slowly learning what we all knew five years ago. See this thread as an example.
look at cucktears they have 25 more people than this website, and they are constantly negating anything we say, even the stuff that can be proved thought a tinder experiment away, and making fun of us, they are denying reality at all cost.

i'm not that optmistic man, i think shit are only getting worse

Once your "girlfriend" finds out you're unsuccessful with women, it's over. Roasties fall for men with high lay counts, not beta virgins. If your lay count is low there's something wrong with you. That's how roasties see it. They don't want to be with a sexually unsuccessful male.

JFL at betas who tell their girlfriends she's their first or one of the few he's had sex with. When the inevitable lay count question comes up in a relationship you have to lie just like your whore girlfriend does.

Also JFL at letting your gf use Tinder.

Absolutely retarded normie, I am beginning to believe the average normie has the IQ of a snail tbh.

This is like having a blindfolded women at a buffet table of chads, but she can only see you through the blindfold and not the chads, and then willingly taking that blindfold of and cucking yourself.

Once your "girlfriend" finds out you're unsuccessful with women, it's over. Roasties fall for men with high lay counts, not beta virgins. If your lay count is low there's something wrong with you. That's how roasties see it. They don't want to be with a sexually unsuccessful male.

JFL at betas who tell their girlfriends she's their first or one of the few he's had sex with. When the inevitable lay count question comes up in a relationship you have to lie just like your whore girlfriend does.

High IQ.

Absolutely retarded normie, I am beginning to believe the average normie has the IQ of a snail tbh.

This is like having a blindfolded women at a buffet table of chads, but she can only see you through the blindfold and not the chads, and then willingly taking that blindfold of and cucking yourself.
Perfect analogy. What a retard. It doesn't really matter though because she would have eventually upgraded. Forget about LTR if you're sub7.

look at cucktears they have 25 more people than this website, and they are constantly negating anything we say, even the stuff that can be proved thought a tinder experiment away, and making fun of us, they are denying reality at all cost.

i'm not that optmistic man, i think shit are only getting worse

Neither this site nor cucktears matters in the slightest. There are millions of people getting blackpilled on Tinder by experiments just like this all over the world every day.

She with him just for to be with him. No love no nothing, she knows she has more options and now he himself knows that too.

From that reddit comment
"Basically,give this a little time and space and see if she changes her tune. Do things get worse or better, does she start looking astray or get more or less affectionate, etc. Don’t roll over like a doormat but don’t send her packing until you have both had some time to talk and reassess what is going on. "

Lmao. It's OVER. the only thing that beta cuck can do now is dump the bitch. It's the only way to save whatever little pride he has left.
bro just give her space let her think aka let her cuck you with Chads
LMAOOOO

Fucking hell there's blackpills dropping left right and centre in that thread. IT on suicidewatch.

She with him just for to be with him. No love no nothing, she knows she has more options and now he himself knows that too.
He probably showers her with gifts and takes her to expensive dinners. He's just another temporary beta bux.

foids can't love, just pursue chad cock

All women should use tinder so that more men become blackpilled.

I wonder, could this be a larp post written by someone to subtly promote the blackpill to normies?

I wonder, could this be a larp post written by someone to subtly promote the blackpill to normies?

Then that man has a Niccolò Machiavelli level IQ.

Normgroids are figuring it out.

Fucking hell there's blackpills dropping left right and centre in that thread. IT on suicidewatch.

They still cope by editing their comments. It's still too much for them.
"I guess not all women a-are like this bro. This happens only in college, both sexes are bad mkay we both do t-this ehhehe I definitely want my gf to get hit on by other men ahah xDD"

Last edited:
Normgroids are figuring it out.

View attachment 94990
I don't like this, they are becoming more aware, this is very... unsettling

It is so strange to see normies discuss blackpills.

Also to the reddit cuck who wrote that comment you should not of edited that cope in, you know it's the truth you faggot AWALT.

This is how you play this game:
  1. Pick Chad pics
  2. Go to SEA
  3. get 10000 matches
  4. Change pics to yours

"See girl, all these women want me, so you are easily replaceable"

i knew it. this is how normies have gfs. they have gfs that haven't been on tinder yet.

He probably showers her with gifts and takes her to expensive dinners. He's just another temporary beta bux.
Exactly boyo, its just another guy out of many to come.

This is how you play this game:
  1. Pick Chad pics
  2. Go to SEA
  3. get 10000 matches
  4. Change pics to yours
"See girl, all these women want me, so you are easily replaceable"
Thats a great idea ngl

I have been told things like "Why should I take you, if none ever wanted you?", you are totally right. That's why I am always happy when I hear Muslims reject non virgins in their countries, I feel avenged.

That entire thread feels like baby's first blackpill the thread.

Eg.

It's amazing how important context is, if your username didn't have a female first name in it and if we were on a different subreddit people would be calling you an incel for what you said. At least the blackpill is spreading
The blackpill is an unstoppable force because women will not stop with their hypergamy. Everyone is getting it now.

The only difference between us and them is they see 'nothing wrong with it'.

Sounds like she's in need of a spanking.

that guy is a massive fucking retard lmfaooaoaoao

Seriously what's to expect though?