Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Tinder experiment of Chad having various personality traits.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Suicide fuel. Looks is all that matters.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165905221

that whole thread is suicide fuel

Found your first thr[UWSL]ead[/UWSL]:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
@ilieknothing :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

BLACKPILLATIONS 6:1:31

":foidSoy:CHAD CAN DO NO WRONG:foidSoy: TEHEEE AND EVEN IF HE DOES HE IS STILL BETTER THAN A SUB HUMAN :foidSoy:"

yeah, idk if it's this one but there were experiments with pedo and Nazi chads and no foid cared

Nothing matters:feelsLSD:

account-mogs me. how do i read this without signing up?

When did you first find blackpill and incel content on the internet that confirmed all your previous experiences with foids?
I was first on foreveralone after I finished uni a kissless virgin and realised that there was obviously something wrong with me. Foreveralone was super cucked and from there some basedcels created a new subreddit foreverunwanted. This then splintered into r/truecels and from there everyone migrated to r/incels which was glorious but then it got banned and this was made the same day

Can you screen capture it, i don't want to sign up.

Interesting, you saw this entire incel movement grow from the beginning.

I think I already asked you how uni was for you, what about high school, did it have many sexhavers? Tbh even my high school was full of incels they're going to rely on arranged marriages if it even works for them. I couldn't ascend in HS because it was all boys and there's no hope in uni either because this place is too incel.
I think there were a lot but no one ever spoke to me about it in high school