Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A thread for examples of foids getting free money

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
In my country, if a single mother has 3 children, she automatically gets a free appartment from the state (basically offered by cucked male taxpayers) and 1500€ per month tax free (tax are for cucked male taxpayers remember ? :feelsthink:).

Do you have other examples ?

any foid with only fans showing her genitals.

any foid ever in history.

And I'm proud af to be a NEET! No shame for single mothers, but ugly, autistic low IQ peeps? They get fucking shit on and made out to be worse than pedophiles! LOL.

In my country, if a single mother has 3 children, she automatically gets a free appartment from the state (basically offered by cucked male taxpayers) and 1500€ per month tax free (tax are for cucked male taxpayers remember ? :feelsthink:).

More like cuckpartment.
And what country is this? I remember hearing that if you are a family with 4 kids in Hungary, you don’t have to pay income tax. But I don’t think it applies if you are a single mom. Not sure though.

if you are a family with 4 kids in Hungary, you don’t have to pay income tax. But I don’t think it applies if you are a single mom.
That is actually based : promoting natalism but the clever way, enforcing a traditionnal way of life so that children develop without the stress and problems they have with single parents.

Who thought this was a good idea?

This will just encourage whoring around and drain public money
You get a house and a paycheck aka you dont have to do shit anymore just becuse you let some magrebins rawdog you

Last edited:
Who thought this was a good idea?

This will just encourage whoring around and drain public money
You get a house and a paycheck aka you dont have to do shit anymore just becuse you let some magrebins rawdog you
That may be precisely the goal of that policy. :feelsthink::feelsrope:

I hope europe gets destroyed by its own cucked policies
No bro. There are actually good traditionnal national leaders or potential leaders here. The problem is they are being subverted by the european dictatorship

No bro. There are actually good traditionnal national leaders or potential leaders here. The problem is they are being subverted by the european dictatorship
For every tradional leader there are 15 that wants just to import niggers and jewish propaganda
I dont think it will ever work

In the same country, foids are divorcemaxxing and SpousalSupportMaxxing, they keep the children 96% of the time, and the judge also gives them half the husband's income. You add this to the government financial helps you mentionned, it's cumulative :feelzez:

You must be French