Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A thing that makes me hate being a blackcel

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
People only want to be friends with you for 3 reasons.

#1 (this is for thugmaxxed black niggas) they only want you around so that they can feel like a gangster and a thug.

#2 people only are your friend so that you can be that "Black friend" you are pretty much there as a cosmetic

#3 they only want to be your friend so that they can just say racist shit to you and then say "Bro I'm just joking"

@Fat Link @BlackCel_from_ZA @MHCheese454 @IronsideCel @Qwertyuiop99 @Rabbi Schneerson

Do you other blackcels relate?

#1 (this is for thugmaxxed black niggas) they only want you around so that they can feel like a gangster and a thug.

#2 people only are your friend so that you can be that "Black friend" you are pretty much there as a cosmetic

#3 they only want to be your friend so that they can just say racist shit to you and then say "Bro I'm just joking"

@Fat Link @BlackCel_from_ZA @MHCheese454 @IronsideCel @Qwertyuiop99 @Rabbi Schneerson

I don’t go outside I barley interact with people

I don’t go outside I barley interact with people
Me neither.

I had a family gathering thing today and I literally cannot act normal.

I fucking hate my social anxiety

Don't have friends so can't relate

IDK I find it hard to get along with most black people.

@
Fat Link
@Fat Link @
BlackCel_from_ZA
@BlackCel_from_ZA @
MHCheese454
@MHCheese454 @
IronsideCel
@IronsideCel @@Qwertyuiop99 @@Rabbi Schneerson

It's over for blackcels

I haven't interacted with white people

I would say yes but the only thing being is I don't have the charisma to even make black thug friends.
I tried and it's awkward when I'm around cause I don't know how to talk like them or make their type of jokes.

Would you choose to be white if you could? Nothing changes but your race.

Those are legit the only reason to have a black friend when ur white. Maybe if you offered your friendship by acting like an oreo you would appear bring more to the table. (no offense)
then just slowly pull back the facade of oreo acting To reveal a true you to somebody that won't value you for the reasons you listed.

Those are legit the only reason to have a black friend when ur white. Maybe if you offered your friendship by acting like an oreo you would appear bring more to the table. (no offense)
then just slowly pull back the facade of oreo acting To reveal a true you to somebody that won't value you for the reasons you listed.
Lmao how is an "oreo" supposed to act ?

I have no friends, let alone white niggas my man. Most of my friends are either on .is or on warzone.

Why didnt you tag me, am blacker than black, the only thing black about me is when I give a woman a black eye and when i dont pay child support.

I have no friends, let alone white niggas my man. Most of my friends are either on .is or on warzone.
Just join a gang niggAH (I mean this word with the upmost respect to your dark skin color)