Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A thing that i noticed

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Me and @Ryo_Hazuki have always almost the same number of posts.

And its not recent. I always compare my post count with the mods post count and me and that mod have almost the exact number of posts since when we had only 1,300 O_o

I suppose it sort of makes sense given that we both joined right at the beginning and both have more or less the same post frequency.

I posted a lot more at the start of the forum (partially because I wanted to get the ball rolling on here) but now I only make a few posts a day. It makes sense that there's someone else on this forum that followed this same pattern. Of course, it's still somewhat of a coincidence if our post counts were always that close.

I suppose it sort of makes sense given that we both joined right at the beginning and both have more or less the same post frequency.

I posted a lot more at the start of the forum (partially because I wanted to get the ball rolling on here) but now I only make a few posts a day. It makes sense that there's someone else on this forum that followed this same pattern. Of course, it's still somewhat of a coincidence if our post counts were always that close.
I also took 2 breaks from here of like 10 days. Less daily suifuel helps alot xD