Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A teen couple took the fucking leg extension and they are just fucking talking and not working out

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = x times Tyrone piped your mom
★★★★★
I had to prevent myself from head kicking the shit out of the chad and it was hard since I had hardphonk on, these assholes should be kicked out of the gym

^ Thread OP has been mutilated by teens

This is a very important part of their pair bonding experience, as a subhuman you have to give way and let them have this for the good of the species.

This is a very important part of their pair bonding experience, as a subhuman you have to give way and let them have this for the good of the species.
I wanted to ruin their moment so badly

Fuck now they had to be right next to be at the squat racks:lasereyes:

in germany we would complain to them or the manager or an employee

if someone plays loud music after 10 PM or makes loud noise like lawn mower on Sundays or after 8 PM or during lunch the cops are called (or if not then they will just be very passive aggressive to you for a few months)

do the same

Such a good goyim going to the (((gym)))

in germany we would complain to them or the manager or an employee

if someone plays loud music after 10 PM or makes loud noise like lawn mower on Sundays or after 8 PM or during lunch the cops are called (or if not then they will just be very passive aggressive to you for a few months)

do the same
Too bad I am too retarded to know how to make a complaint due to autism

I had to prevent myself from head kicking the shit out of the chad and it was hard since I had hardphonk on, these assholes should be kicked out of the gym
I’ve seen it happen too when I’m in the gym. I hate it so bad. That’s why anymore, I go to the gym at midnight and it’s just like 5 other loser guys there. No couples to torment me and no waiting for equipment.