Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A taste of what's coming to you dear roastie reader: Plans to make women register for potential military draft advance in policy bill

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Plans to require women to register with the Selective Service System for the possibility of a future military draft took another step forward after a key congressional panel backed the change as part of a must-pass military budget policy bill.

The House Armed Services Committee approved the proposal by a 35-24 vote, with support from all Democrats and several Republicans on the panel. Supporters said the time to include women in cases of national emergency is long overdue.

“The current male-only registration sends a message to women not only that they are not vital to the defense of the country, but also that they are not expected to participate in defending it,” said Rep. Chrissy Houlahan, D-Pa., an Air Force veteran and author of the amendment.

This is beautiful, women should be the ones fighting wars because they are the ones benefiting of soyciety the most. If they want globohomo, they should be expected to protect the globohomo or at least its interests. No man should do it because, let's be honest, soyciety want them dead and gone. I say yes to women being drafted in wars in third world shitholes. Although some unfortunate things will happen, like this one...

Equality is a beautiful thing, thank you feminism. Hope they do the same all over the world.

I wrote about this a while ago. The Supreme Court did not consider the constitutionality of the male-only Selective Service System precisely because Congress is actively considering the question.

They should put only women into the American army and turn off all nuclear bombs :feelsLSD:

There will come a day when soyciety notices it needs the protection of white men.
But by then it will be too late: western countries will be violence and poverty ridden shitholes with savage mutt gangs maroding the streets and the (((elite))) is chuckling inside their safe mansions. :feelsdevil:

I think they used to have something similar in Serbia. You serve for 2 years between the ages of 18 - 24 and only after that are you entitled to vote but I think it's been cucked away now.

looks like rape's back on the menu, boys:feelsaww:

There will come a day when soyciety notices it needs the protection of white men.
But by then it will be too late: western countries will be violence and poverty ridden shitholes with savage mutt gangs maroding the streets and the (((elite))) is chuckling inside their safe mansions. :feelsdevil:
The (((elite)))) like me?

The (((elite)))) like me?
I'm sorry brocel, but I don't think all joos are part of the (((elite))).
Just look at the Israeli government injecting their children with vaccine.
And you probably wouldn't have time to be on this site because you're too busy fucking goyim jb pussy.:panties:

I'm sorry brocel, but I don't think all joos are part of the (((elite))).
Just look at the Israeli government injecting their children with vaccine.
And you probably wouldn't have time to be on this site because you're too busy fucking goyim jb pussy.:panties:
I live in a multi million dollar mansion and have millionaire parents yet I’m still an Incel. :feelsree: