Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A Tale Of Two Americas

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcEbuWcyWY

Web capture 21 3 2022 734 wwwusatodaycom

210322levine2

FOUzFs2XEAUbCQl

Last edited:

Last edited:
@TheProphetMuscle

Thoughts? :feelsjuice:

@TheProphetMuscle

Thoughts? :feelsjuice:
LMAOOOO yea it's hopeless for any of these mainstream social media sites. They're becoming more and more extreme in this liberal "woke" narrative that trannys are real woman and that females are way oppressed and that everyone must take the kikeccine any opinion that differs is hate and must be silenced. My dad got his account restricted for 90 days on fb for sharing a meme making fun of the jew jab. The next generation men are gonna grow up only seeing this narritive from all the social media platforms and have estrogen pumped through their veins. They will be the biggest generation of fucked up soy boys. It's over for humanity tbh. Soon they will elect some tranny feminist president and this website will be labled as a terrorist organization and all of us will be "silenced"

This land is way past expiration date tbhngl

LMAOOOO yea it's hopeless for any of these mainstream social media sites. They're becoming more and more extreme in this liberal "woke" narrative that trannys are real woman and that females are way oppressed and that everyone must take the kikeccine any opinion that differs is hate and must be silenced. My dad got his account restricted for 90 days on fb for sharing a meme making fun of the jew jab. The next generation men are gonna grow up only seeing this narritive from all the social media platforms and have estrogen pumped through their veins. They will be the biggest generation of fucked up soy boys. It's over for humanity tbh. Soon they will elect some tranny feminist president and this website will be labled as a terrorist organization and all of us will be "silenced"
It's definitely over. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

This nation is beyond salvation, or salvaging. Stick a nuke in us, we're finished. :feelsclown::blackpill:
I may be high on copium, but I pray for based putin to deliver us from this abomination

I may be high on copium, but I pray for based putin to deliver us from this abomination
It's ironic, for the west to survive to bring us the revolution we desperately need, the Russians and Chinese have to destroy the very (((western elites))) that hold us all hostage in a perpetual state of captivity. Might be one of the very grand ironies of them all in history, we shall see what happens, or maybe we'll destroy the entire world in the process. At this point in time, nothing surprises me anymore. But one thing is for certain as day, the new power center is in the east, no longer the west. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Play pretend and dress up with the sick mentally unstable or you get ostracized by soyciety.