Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Tale of a Brown Explosions - An Incel tries Laxatives

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Warning to LDAR NEETcels who eat like shit, do not take the laxative Jew, I repeat do not take the laxative Jew.

>I'm constipated so on my nightwalk yesterday I decided to buy a box of laxatives and when I leave the store I take 2, rec dose is 1-2.

>Get home a LDAR watching movies and drinking diet pepsi, 2-3 hours after taking the Jew pills I get stomach cramps and think it's due to the carbonation of the Pepsi so stop drinking it

>1 hour later I am in complete pain hunched over my desk wondering wtf is happening and thinking this is it, I am gonna transcend into the afterlife

>Realize I took the Jew pills so rush to the toilet, only do a pee and couldn't poop.

>Think the Jew pharma company scammed me so go lay on my bed for 10 minutes since I am in pain

>All of a sudden feel like I am about to shit myself so rush to the toilet and there it was, an exorcism of my bowels.

>Felt like I had done 3-4 large shits in one go, all solid and not liquid shits.

>Stomach ache going but felt weak and exhausted

>Collapse on my bed and fall asleep

>Wake up at 9am and rush to the toilet

>Literally piss brown shit out my ass

>Felt dehydrated as fuck

>Spent today feeling like shit and low energy

These Jew pills crippled me, do not take them brocels..

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i legit used to take those for like a 3 year period when my stomach was fucked
they legit nuke ur shit and it will feel like ure shitting ur bowels out jfl
i felt light as a feather after shitting while on that pill but long term it will just make constipation worse

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i legit used to take those for like a 3 year period when my stomach was fucked
they legit nuke ur shit and it will feel like ure shitting ur bowels out jfl
i felt light as a feather after shitting while on that pill but long term it will just make constipation worse
Yeah they're so tiny too, the box said take 1 if first time but lol they were small and I only planned on taking them one time so 2 seemed good.

Went to the toilet and damn, it was the morning shit that ruined it for me since it was watery as fuck :feelswhat:

Yeah they're so tiny too, the box said take 1 if first time but lol they were small and I only planned on taking them one time so 2 seemed good.

Went to the toilet and damn, it was the morning shit that ruined it for me since it was watery as fuck :feelswhat:
i once took those the night before school, biggest fucking mistake i've done
instead of the nuke hitting when i wake up, it hit just as i arrived at school

@nukethisgayearth and @GripMaxxing type beat

Take the brownpill

:feelskek: i once shat myself in park nearby apparently because of a cig. It happened half year ago jfl.