Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A surgeon recommended surgery but there is a catch

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Recruit
★★★
A surgeon recommended me BIMAX with MSE treatment and extractions

My parent doesnt trust this surgeon because they dont think I need surgery but is willing to assist in paying for it if my orthodontist says it would benefit me
I know FOR a fact it would because legit everyone on R/jawsurgery said it would and didnt think I was a schizo for wanting it. How can I make sure that this orthodontist endorses getting jaw surgery? What if I the surgeon doesnt send the orthodontist xrays like I requested them to do so. That would surely worsen my chances because if you see my skull from the side profile it clearly looks weak enough that surgery would benefit

how old are you?

women can pay money to have a fake cock attached to their pussyholes. pretty sure you dont need "approval" from some kike doctor if youre willing to spend the neccisary money.

but also gigacope in thinking this is going to help you do shit. brainlet

women can pay money to have a fake cock attached to their pussyholes. pretty sure you dont need "approval" from some kike doctor if youre willing to spend the neccisary money.

You clearly didn't read. I need this orthodontist to support me so my parent will give me money as I am only just turned 19. If I wait 1-2 years of my life saving for this and possibly more that would be 2 years wasted and then id need at least a year for the surgery process. I would not be getting surgery with this orthodontist I just want them to tell my dad that I would benefit from surgery since hes so adamant about this particular orthodontist not being a liar.

surgery is cope?

bro try chewing mastic gum or other hard things

surgery is to expensive and there are risk to it only use it as a last resort kek
Mastic gum only helps bring on the masseter muscles on the side of your jaw it doesnt move your jaw forward like 8mm

surgery is cope?
yep unless you already can pull bitches or have an actual hardcore deformity like crazy car accident etc. surgery is alright if youre already attractive because it makes you even more attractive. this is why many movie stars get some work done (they were already attractive before hand)

there has to be some much wrong with your face to be an incel that theres just no amount of surgery that can make you into some slayer. at best you can get to the point where you can fuck fat women.

take for example your eye sockets. you cant get your fucking eyes popped out and the sockets remade. this is just one example of trucel facial features that cannot be fixed with surgery

yep unless you already can pull bitches or have an actual hardcore deformity like crazy car accident etc. surgery is alright if youre already attractive because it makes you even more attractive. this is why many movie stars get some work done (they were already attractive before hand)

there has to be some much wrong with your face to be an incel that theres just no amount of surgery that can make you into some slayer. at best you can get to the point where you can fuck fat women.

take for example your eye sockets. you cant get your fucking eyes popped out and the sockets remade. this is just one example of trucel facial features that cannot be fixed with surgery
Hamza Needs orbital decompression asap
and I disagree if you search up bimax surgery on google u see a bunch of uglies who can reach normie tier or better

i mean like if you were a 4 or 5 maybe you can become a 7 and fuck big booty latinas :feelshmm:

Hamza Needs orbital decompression asapView attachment 620457and I disagree if you search up bimax surgery on google u see a bunch of uglies who can reach normie tier or better View attachment 620458
yeah man im sure youll find a quality chick who would be willing to breed with you once she find out you are bottom of the barrel genetics and have a fuck ton of surgeries. living a lie your entire life sounds amazing bro.

i mean like if you were a 4 or 5 maybe you can become a 7 and fuck big booty latinas :feelshmm:
you can already fuck big booty latinas by going to south america dude as a 4 or 5

you can already fuck big booty latinas by going to south america dude as a 4 or 5
yeah they have big asses.... but are ugly as hell

and probably some cartel guys daughter or sister

i dont want to get my head cut off by "El Rumbo" or some shit over some dirty std infested pussy

yeah man im sure youll find a quality chick who would be willing to breed with you once she find out you are bottom of the barrel genetics and have a fuck ton of surgeries. living a lie your entire life sounds amazing bro.
Bimax surgery is one surgery and just lie Lol. If you look the part she wouldnt ask questions in the first place

yeah they have big asses.... but are ugly as hell

and probably some cartel guys daughter or sister

i dont want to get my head cut off by "El Rumbo" or some shit over some dirty std infested pussy
youre a coping nigga bro that just dont want to make the move so you delude yourself into believing that you wouldnt be able to get shit anyway by trying. keep coping kike nigga

Bimax surgery is one surgery and just lie Lol. If you look the part she wouldnt ask questions in the first place
youre 19 you stupid fucking retard. im 25 (almost) and if i did permant fucking surgeries at 19 id have probably kill myself by now

youre a coping nigga bro that just dont want to make the move so you delude yourself into believing that you wouldnt be able to get shit anyway by trying. keep coping kike nigga

youre 19 you stupid fucking retard. im 25 (almost) and if i did permant fucking surgeries at 19 id have probably kill myself by now
Just rotmax and dont improve theory

im not coping but im like a fucking 3 dude

the chances of me getting something are like pretty low

and if this was the case why don't you go down to some shit hole in south america and slay latina pussy :feelswhat:

Just rotmax and dont improve theory
surgery is not improving you stupid brainlet faggot. and if you actually used the forum instead of just coming on here for 10 minutes once a week youd see im not just rotmaxxing. i hope your surgery gets fucked up and you off yourself you stupid fucking nigger piece of shit. please drink a galleon of bleach and throw yourself off a cliff

nd if this was the case why don't you go down to some shit hole in south america and slay latina pussy
im learning spanish for a year now already and will get a remote bilingual job and will move to mexico.
im not coping but im like a fucking 3 dude

the chances of me getting something are like pretty low
nah you a coping nigga dude lazy bitch cope artist

wanna see my face bro :forcedsmile:
doesnt matter you have 1st world passport maybe it wont work for you in mexico but it would for damn sure in like venezuela for instance

doesnt matter you have 1st world passport maybe it wont work for you in mexico but it would for damn sure in like venezuela for instance
Venezuela :forcedsmile:

isn't that where there are a lot of cartels?

its gonna be big black man fucking ugly latinas who he might not get

maybe i could go there and fly out the hottest one i see i am going to learn spanish in highschool

maybe japanese bc i have an asian kink i want to fuck a big booty japanese girl so bad :feelsohh:

JUST TAKE EXPENSIVE SURGERY BRO

That's not bad, you know.
fucking fat women? isnt bad? wtf are you nigga? i dont bust my ass in the gym 5 times a week and eat right to fuck a fatty. fuck off bitch boy. if you wanna fuck disgusting hambeasts be my guest. cuck

fucking fat women? isnt bad? wtf are you nigga? i dont bust my ass in the gym 5 times a week and eat right to fuck a fatty. fuck off bitch boy. if you wanna fuck disgusting hambeasts be my guest. cuck
Ofc, it's not. Though maybe we have different perceptions of what a fat foid looks like. If you mean morbidly obese foids, then it's not good, ofc. Are you an incel, right? As for me, I am. Moreover, a true incel. So, I just want to fuck a foid who wants me at least.
I mean, if you're not ugly and fit, I can understand you.

Last edited:
Ofc, it's not. Though maybe we have different perceptions of what a fat foid looks like. If you mean morbidly obese foids, then it's not good, ofc. Are you an incel, right? As for me, I am. Moreover, a true incel. So, I just want to fuck a foid who wants me at least.
I mean, if you're not ugly and fit, I can understand you.
you sound extremely low t. I suggest you stop glugging soy

you sound extremely low t. I suggest you stop glugging soy
I dunno. My T is definitely not high. But I can jerk off to different foids. When your T is too low, you jerk off only to perfect foids.
And when your T is too high, you're ready to fuck almost every foid.

Last edited:
I dunno. My T is definitely not high. But I can jerk off to different foids. When your T is too low, you jerk off only to perfect foids.
And when your T is too high, you're ready to fuck almost every foid.
Actually not a dumb logic :waitwhat:
Knowing that T convertes to E and that E may be the arousal hormones, I wonder if it can be translated to females too.

bro try chewing mastic gum or other hard things

surgery is to expensive and there are risk to it only use it as a last resort kek
Mastic gum won’t help