Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A surefire way all incels can find a gf

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Mayohodestroyer
★★★★
Adopt a chick with no brain, you can even take her to prom

This shit is disturbing.

People like this should be euthanized imo

This shit is disturbing.

How dare you insult this perfect womyn

You do know that simply having a vagina makes her a beautiful amazing Stacy worth nothing but love and respect?

I'd rather put a bullet in my skull.

How did you even find this video dude?

shes too high standard for most manletcels here

nah but wtf is dis

Huh. A woman with no brain. Might be an improvement. XD

Doesn't even have a brain. Not a woman, not even human. Just a sack of organs that can breathe. Killing it would be merciful. Why do we allow things like this to exist? What sort of twisted-morality is this.

Doesn't even have a brain. Not a woman, not even human. Just a sack of organs that can breathe. Killing it would be merciful. Why do we allow things like this to exist? What sort of twisted-morality is this.
This

She's viewed as more worthy of love, attention and respect than we are, that's for sure. Society is garbage.

She's viewed as more worthy of love, attention and respect than we are, that's for sure. Society is garbage.
It can't fall soon enough, that's for sure.

People like this should be euthanized imo
I agree and that doesn´t come out of hate not one bit, that poor girl is trapped in the prison that is her body, keeping people "alive" as a vegetable is so selfish!

They should kill her already that thing is literally a waste of space

Volcel if you wouldnt

I agree and that doesn´t come out of hate not one bit, that poor girl is trapped in the prison that is her body, keeping people "alive" as a vegetable is so selfish!

a lot of people think I'm in the same league but those are people from 15 years ago that like to bring up the past.

Still has more SMV than this forum combined JFL

As soon as I read the title I said out loud, 'Oh God, this is going to be bad.'

Not disappoint.

She would still reject me.

An evil, braindead, merciless, christian shitsack who thinks "life" is worth living no matter how incredibly unbearably dehumanizing and painful it is. We're honestly in a similar state as his potato baby is in.

pissing myself right now holy fuaak lol

What a strange looking fleshlight...

Its the same disgusting normie "morality" that keeps old folks alive when they are physical and mental shadows who only want to end their life in dignity. Its another absurd and disturbing conclusion of the bluepill belief system in which "death is never the answer" and "everyone is equally stunning and beautiful".

When your shitty code compiles...

The fact we allow such a thing like this to exist shows how fucked up our society is.

LMFAO. My prom dated rejected me. And the one who agreed to go with me never showed up

The fact we allow such a thing like this to exist shows how fucked up our society is.
It's better that way, the moment we accept the premise that some ppl are not worth living is the moment certain ppl in power are going to abuse such premise and extend/change the concept of "untermensch" to suit their goals.

It's just better to have few ppl suffer than let social elite have such huge power over common people.

She doesn't look alive tbh....but reality is sad and maybe this is the only escape for some people here.

Genetic mistakes aside, I'd try necrophilia if I could.

Just join an Islamist militia and get a mountain tribe war bride, way better than this weirdo stuff

Volcel if you wouldn't
Volcel if you wouldn't

Where you can find a corpse tho (without getting in trouble)

I think ive seen this video before. Im pretty sure it's a dad and his disabled daughter. I think its cruel for her to be paraded about like that. What kind of life fab sone one like that live.

hahahahaha the title of the video

getting fresh with a corpse that plays hard to get

i needed that laugh, thanks op

Finally, my looksmatch.

Someone should make a tinder with that things picture and see how many right swipes and messages it gets.

Stepharia
4 months ago

It really looks like he's humping her... pretty disturbing.

Gwen's Deranged Hartley Hooligans Fun Channel!!
4 months ago

Haa haa!!

from another one of their videos. what the fuck.