Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A super sexy foid was at my house

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I was selling an old dresser and the old foid who bought it brought her daughter to help move it. She was tall and had a very pretty face. She was showing off her perfect ass in these short shorts.god I hate them so much. It’s such an injustice that other men get to experience that and never me. It hurts man

yeah man life sucks

you had a good opportunity to rape her while she was at your house. i'm not suggesting or advocating anything, just making an observation

It’s such an injustice that other men get to experience that and never me. It hurts man
Tell me about that, situation like that is huge suifuel for me, it made me miserable today.

Tell me about that, situation like that is huge suifuel for me, it made me miserable today.
Billions of other people got to reproduce but not us

Billions of other people got to reproduce but not us
Why are we programed to stare at their pretty faces and notice every little thing about them if we are not allowed to touch them, its cruel imo.

Why are we programed to stare at their pretty faces and notice every little thing about them if we are not allowed to touch them, its cruel imo.
I always avoid looking at them at all costs. No point in torturing myself

It's torture. But the most cruel think is that their virginity was probably taken not by some superhero or moral responsible man but by some asshole or street thug. At least it would be possible to cope rationally if only the best of the best men got to have sex with cute females but it's often lowlife thugs and assholes. Makes my suffering unbearable.

It's torture. But the most cruel think is that their virginity was probably taken not by some superhero or moral responsible man but by some asshole or street thug. At least it would be possible to cope rationally if only the best of the best men got to have sex with cute females but it's often lowlife thugs and assholes. Makes my suffering unbearable.
Low inhib guys get sex from jbs, ive seen it many times, while other guys beat around the bush he already fucked her. Once my cousin who is a low inhib horny guy gave me an advice: Make it harder for her to say no than yes, he meant to be sexually aggressive and persistent. Knowing my luck I would get 5 years in prison.

Low inhib guys get sex from jbs, ive seen it many times, while other guys beat around the bush he already fucked her. Once my cousin who is a low inhib horny guy gave me an advice: Make it harder for her to say no than yes, he meant to be sexually aggressive and persistent. Knowing my luck I would get 5 years in prison.
Incel tries to escalate Chad advice just escalate bro

did you sold that dresser

You would have experienced the same if you were sexually desirable, but toilets can't force themselves to be attracted to you. Not our fault but we should blame our parents.

You would have experienced the same if you were sexually desirable, but toilets can't force themselves to be attracted to you. Not our fault but we should blame our parents.
They can tho, they just think they deserve Chad

Should've locked them in your house and raped the toilet and fed the old dried up toilet to the dogs.

I was selling an old dresser and the old foid who bought it brought her daughter to help move it. She was tall and had a very pretty face. She was showing off her perfect ass in these short shorts.god I hate them so much. It’s such an injustice that other men get to experience that and never me. It hurts man
Me too, All her holes are reserved for another man

Should have cummed on her face and then licked her pussy

Should've smacked her fat ass while she was lifting the furniture (in videogame ofc)

have you tried thugmaxxing?