Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A suggestion for the mods

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39786

Self-banned
-
When you open this website, you can still see posts made by others even if you do not have an account, so that the IT faggots screenshot everything and post it in reddit. How about you have to create an account so that you can access the page. This way is good so that Normies and faggots have to create an account first to see other threads.:feelsthink:

Thoughts? @Fat Link @Dregster666 @MarquisDeSade @Robtical :feelsthink:

When you open this website, you can still see posts made by others even if you do not have an account, so that the IT faggots screenshot everything and post it in reddit. How about you have to create an account so that you can access the page. This way is good so that Normies and faggots have to create an account first to see other threads.:feelsthink:

Thoughts? @Fat Link @Dregster666 :feelsthink:
This is a @Fat Link question tbh

I think the only section that can be viewable to spectators should be ID and Must read Content :feelshehe:

Lounge should be off limit to bluepillers :feelswhat:

Getting new members and advertising to pay site bills are reasons to keep it open

Truecels like myself are used to this kind of behaviour. We were always made fun of by the normies in their groupchats.

I should make an incel imageboard

How can you sell a website to someone, if they don’t know what’s on it? It’s better for us in the long term, if we can get new blood