Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A strongman i met in the military told me

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
that stregth is useless when it comes to getting women. And this came from a guy that could crush your hand with a mere handshake. He told me that no matter how strong i grow it will never be enough to change my situation.

Water is indeed wet

You don’t need to be strong to attract women, you need it so other men don’t bully you and respect you, to win fights etc

Water is indeed wet

You don’t need to be strong to attract women, you need it so other men don’t bully you and respect you, to win fights etc
wish is was tall and blnde. i'd be with my itis rn instead of being with some hairy incels

Strengthmaxxing is just a sub-category of Masculinitymaxxing.

Masculinity copers think that toilets are attracted to sexual dimorphism, but just like how most men like medium-sized breasts, most toilets prefer a medium-muscular frame, getting too much will actively hurt you and corner you in only being able to specifically get fetishists (just like with female breast size).

Screenshot 20220825 091502

I'm sure that toilets will respond the same to male muscular frames.

Strengthmaxxing is just a sub-category of Masculinitymaxxing.

Masculinity copers think that toilets are attracted to sexual dimorphism, but just like how most men like medium-sized breasts, most toilets prefer a medium-muscular frame, getting too much will actively hurt you and corner you in only being able to specifically get fetishists (just like with female breast size).

View attachment 650635

I'm sure that toilets will respond the same to male muscular frames.
no matter what i do i will never be with her so its over