Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A stripper gave me a look of unease/disgust last night.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Recently I saw a thread here that was talking about how people wanted us to tip our local fat sex workers.

For multiple reasons I decided I'm not gonna do that. But then, on a different forum unrelated to Incels.co, I was watching some people talk about how this lady was ugly. The kind of talk I'd expect here, but not out in the wild. And it made me feel bad. So I was moved to do something. And against my better judgement, I decided to tip my local fat sex worker. I still didn't totally understand what that meant though. "Sex worker" means "prostitute," right? That sounds highly illegal. Also, you don't tip a prostitute you don't have sex with. I know that much. You can't just call up a prostitute and be like "Here's some money for no reason can you come by and get it?" So did the poster mean strippers? Because the "polite term" for "stripper" isn't "sex worker." It's "dancer" or "performer." Strippers are very adamant about differentiating themselves from prostitutes.

But it was the best I could figure they meant, so I stopped by a convenient enough to reach strip club after work. I didn't plan on getting any dances or buying anyone any drinks, I was just gonna pay my support and leave. Seems rather un-woke to go looking for the fattest/ugliest dancer in the club, because I'm judging her based on her looks. But Woke Twitter said I should, so okay. I sit at the bar, keeping an eye out for a fat dancer. I find one, and I make my approach. We meet. I say "Hey..." and prepare to say "I really liked your performance earlier" or something to justify me giving her a random tip. But she doesn't give me a chance. She gives me a look of unease/disgust, like I'm weird or that I inconvenienced her or something, and walked away. Not even so much as a "hey" back.

I go back to my seat and mull it over. Maybe she didn't hear me. No, she definitely did. I break down the proceedings. We meet, she definitely stops to listen to me so she definitely heard me. She turned to me. Then she gives me the look. It's hard to describe, like the look of a woman who promised she'd eat her son's crayon sandwich, and now has to make good on it.

Maybe she was in a hurry? I didn't see her take the stage or anything, or leave, unless she maybe left through a back door. But one thing is clear: I'm not getting approached by any of the dancers. So many other men are, it's a thing you're meant to look out for in strip clubs. Aggressive panhandling. But here I've been to clubs in two different cities now, and have never been approached. Dancers are outright putting their hands on men at random, in ways that would get a man arrested. As their way of saying "Hey let me dance for you so I can have your money." Not me. And in both occasions where I approached a dancer, I was given a look of unease, or disgust, or fear.

I'm officially at "Couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of hundreds" levels of repulsive. Which I kinda knew already, but what shakes me is all I wanted to do was support the needy. And she's like "Nah fuck you." I listened to Woke Twitter like a dumbass. I let my heart be softened. How about now, IncelTears? Can I be angry now???

I hope you didnt pay that whore

I hope you didnt pay that whore

She walked away before I could, I never got to say the "I really liked your performance earlier" part.