Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A Story of the Trucelatar. Master of 4 Incel Elements.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Shortness, Weak Bone Structure, Ugly Face, Submissiveness. These are the 4 Incel Elements. My grandfather used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Truecelatar, a champion of Saint Blackopscel, kept balance between the Gymcel Tribes, The Modcel Kingdom, The NEET Nation, and the Femdomcel Nomads. But that all changed when @NEETAndTidy, the leader of the NEET Nation, had fallen to the demonic whispers of a tranny. He betrayed the word and unleashed a horde of degenerates and roasties. His mainland was first to suffer, the horde purged throughout the land, burning everything. Leaderless, the NEETcels whom are still loyal to the incelgods had sought refuge in the other nations.

Only the Incelatar, master of all four incel elements could stop the ruthless horde of degenerates, fakcels, roasties, feminist, and soyboys. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the horde is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the horde, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the incelatar was never reborn into the femdomcel tribe, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Incelatar will return to save the world.

@angrycurrycel did you read this shit

bump for high effort and creativity

i like this man make more

Shortness, Weak Bone Structure, Ugly Face, Submissiveness. These are the 4 Incel Elements. My grandfather used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Truecelatar, a champion of Saint Blackopscel, kept balance between the Gymcel Tribes, The Modcel Kingdom, The NEET Nation, and the Femdomcel Nomads. But that all changed when @NEETAndTidy, the leader of the NEET Nation, had fallen to the demonic whispers of a tranny. He betrayed the word and unleashed a horde of degenerates and roasties. His mainland was first to suffer, the horde purged throughout the land, burning everything. Leaderless, the NEETcels whom are still loyal to the incelgods had sought refuge in the other nations.

Only the Incelatar, master of all four incel elements could stop the ruthless horde of degenerates, fakcels, roasties, feminist, and soyboys. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the horde is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the horde, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the incelatar was never reborn into the femdomcel tribe, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Incelatar will return to save the world.
NEETandTIDY was a huge downer, hopefully he will learn more healthy thinking after spending some time away from this site

This is actually really good, I do wish that you would make a full story in the future or make more parts at least.

This is actually really good, I do wish that you would make a full story in the future or make more parts at least.
Thanks man

Want earth bending loli on my dick