Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A story of autism and World of Warcraft.It's just a damn game,probably nobody in the world has such weird dilemmas and relationship with a game as me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
During MoP I also saved up lunch money and bought WoW.
I'm actually downloading the demo now, meant to try it for years but didn't want to upgrade my comp.

Prior to that had tried out some other free MMOs like Perfect World which had lower system reqs.

So wait... were you playing WOW prior to Pandaria without buying it? How?

I'm actually downloading the demo now, meant to try it for years but didn't want to upgrade my comp.

Prior to that had tried out some other free MMOs like Perfect World which had lower system reqs.

So wait... were you playing WOW prior to Pandaria without buying it? How?
Private servers, there's a lot of them. Try this one https://www.warmane.com/download It's one of the most populated. Wotlk, so an older expansion that most say was the best.

Private servers, there's a lot of them. Try this one https://www.warmane.com/download It's one of the most populated. Wotlk, so an older expansion that most say was the best.
so how does this work if I've downloaded the demo off battlenet?
is this something like you play with rips of the game and faked keys but can't enjoy blizz servers due to inability to validate?

so how does this work if I've downloaded the demo off battlenet?
is this something like you play with rips of the game and faked keys but can't enjoy blizz servers due to inability to validate?
No this has nothing to do with bnet, it's a standalone server run by a different company/group of people. It's not using fake keys or anything, you just create an account on their website and log in without using any keys or anything. You go to the download section on their site and download the game there too, it has nothing to do with your demo.

My point is if you’re gonna pick a private server pick tbc, not wotlk. Wotlk is garbo.
I have fond memories of tbc "custom content" servers. Maybe it's cause kids are retarded but for some reason there were some really fun ones out there.

I have fond memories of tbc "custom content" servers. Maybe it's cause kids are retarded but for some reason there were some really fun ones out there.
Heroes wow lol

I have video game addiction problems as well. I can’t even get through watching a movie without just wanting to get back to vidya. I don’t even enjoy it I just don’t feel comfortable doing anything else. It just passes the time better than any other cope I guess

Heroes wow lol
Nah that was before heroes wow, or at least I didn't really play heroes around that time. Those were really niche I think, like "Kemikal" wow or other stuff that I can't remember.
I have video game addiction problems as well. I can’t even get through watching a movie without just wanting to get back to vidya. I don’t even enjoy it I just don’t feel comfortable doing anything else. It just passes the time better than any other cope I guess
Hope you can get over it mate. Don't let youth slip through your fingers, I did and now I'm a manchild who has missed out on everything, a hollow life with no achievements or even material gain because I might as well have been in a coma for 12 years.

WoW is the ultimate timewaster. It is the ultimate game for losers. You could be a lot more productive by reading books, science journals, history, or learn multiple programming languages. Or workout, lift weights, or do MMA.

Instead what you do is SDAR in front of your screen grinding endlessly so that you can obtain Heroic/Mythic loot from the raids/dungeons. And once you reach an item level that is high enough, heroic and mythic raids are now boring because they are easy.

Now what you do is instead of quitting or playing another entirely differnent game, you decide to level up another character and grind endlessly to reach a high enough item level to the point where heroic and mythic raids get boring and easy. Then you do the same shit again with another character.

By the time you know it, 6+ months have passed and you have not gained in any other aspect of life.

You will eventually quit because you worry about being homeless soon if you don't kick the bad habit/addiction.

Then you get back to playing it within 2-3 years and the cycle repeats.

Last edited:
I cleared BWL on Northdale back in 2018, private servers are much more fun than Blizzard faggot shit.